PART 11

"Found you, Choi Bora a.k.a. Kim Ara!"

It had been five months. Bora and Jung-woo started to settle well. They lived in Calgary. They did not call each other by their real names in public. They would call each other by their real names only at home when their phones were switched off. Jung-woo's restaurant started becoming popular among the citizens. Bora worked well at the law firm too. They both had started a new life, leaving everything behind. Jung-woo was dating a Canadian girl. Bora, however, never moved on from Taehyung. It was not like she wanted to be with him, but the things that stopped her from moving on were the sad endings of all her love relationships. Sam loved her a lot, but he died tragically. Then came Taehyung, who loved her a lot, but turned out to be a cruel mafia leader. She was fed up with trying again and again. So she gave up the hope of finding the right one. She has a couple of Siberian cats. Those two kittens became her whole world. She found a reason to live again. She had to live for those kittens. She named them Cuddles and Milo. Cuddles was a female while Milo was a male.

Bora and Jung-woo had to change their appearance completely to avoid getting located by V. Bora started to wear oversized clothes and got her hair dyed Blonde. She got a few tattoos and ear piercings to look different. Jung-woo got a light blue hair color and got tattoos and eyebrow piercings. He started working out, which made his physique look different, and grew a light beard. Bora started to do a different style of makeup, with heavy eyeliner, which made her look different. Bora wore a mask whenever she went out. Life was going on healthy.

She was able to escape, she was happy again, aware of the truth. Living happily and stress-free with her brother, she felt herself to be completely free from troubles. But little did she know that it was just the calmness before the real storm.

"It's time to meet you again Doll!"

He said as he laughed creepily, his eyes darkened.

It was true! Taehyung knew it all along. He got to know that both Jimin and Ara were alive after a month of their escape.

*Flashback- 5 months back*

Taehyung genuinely believed that he had lost Ara forever. He cried a lot and stopped leaving the house. He could not accept it. He remembered their last moments, the night she said 'I love you' to him, and how they cuddled to sleep. She was so happy to go rafting that night. He had never thought that seeing her sleeping soundly that day would be the last time he would see her.

He saw her frequently in his dreams, where he begged her to come back to life but, she would fade away with a sad smile every time. He was disheartened and miserable. He started drinking heavily. He stopped going to work. His parents were very sad seeing him in this condition. Yet, they were helpless. Nothing was able to cheer him up.

After a month, one day, he got a call from his right hand. He picked it up after two missed calls.

"Why are you calling me again and again", he shouted on the call.

"Sir, we have a very unexpected material", said Yeonjun, his right hand.

"Handle it on your own. I don't want to hear anything at the moment", he said as he was about to cut the call.

"Sir, it is about your wife, Ara ma'am", said Yeonjun. Taehyung's eyes widened upon hearing her name.

"What is it? Tell me quickly", he said.

"Sir, we have found two flight tickets to Canada from South Korea with the names of Kim Ara and Park Jimin. Surprisingly, these tickets were from the same date they both went missing", Yeonjun said.

Taehyung was stunned. He never assumed something like that.

"So, are they both alive?"

"Probably yes. On getting the flight records, both passengers took the flight. We have found a lot of details, so we wanted you to check those once", said Yeonjun.

"Okay, I'll come", said Taehyung. He was finally going out of the house after a month. On his way, he thanked God for letting Ara live. It did not strike his mind as to why she was there on that flight or why she did not call him. He was so pleased to know that she was alive.