One

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭
⚢⚢

I couldn't help but feel sick as I watched Alice slipping her tongue down her boyfriend's throat, yet alone straddling his lap on the couch across from me.

I held my beer tightly trying to reframe from emptying my insides out onto the expensive looking carpet. I took a few sips besides the fact that with each sip I felt my eyes getting heavier.

I know what you're thinking "Oh look another lesbian who is disgustingly jealous of someone who isn't even hers." Yes you are sadly right and that's not even the worst part.

She's straight and she also has a boy toy boyfriend which who isn't a bad guy at all besides always being up her ass. Although, He is probably the most down to earth guy I've ever met and here I am, well let's just say I'm not the down to earth type of gal.

Alice was the definition of charmingly beautiful, striking to most but also her charm is what got her to where she is now not just her gorgeous features that I find myself thinking of most nights.

Not referring to anything by the way.

Once again I found myself being held captive by her milky thighs where her signature high waisted shorts cut off. One things for sure she knew how to catch the eyes of many.

Her beautiful golden like blonde hair tucked behind her pierced ears was like staring at an angel that raised hell. Her metallic grey eyes glanced around the room before stopping on me.

She caught me staring yet I didn't look away, I didn't want this moment to end. She smirked at me as her curious eyes watched me with enlightenment.

That was until Jake started kissing her neck causing her to turn towards him leaving me to wonder what that was about. Now I just wanted to leave but I couldn't because I know if I leave I'm leaving her alone with him, even though my presence has no effect on them or what they do.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Some random dude apologized as he looked down at his beer that he spilt down my shirt.

"It's fine just give me your shirt." He looked at me confused before he started taking his shirt off then ran off to jump in the pool screaming something I couldn't make out over all the music.

As I slipped the shirt over my head I glanced over towards where I last saw Alice. She wasn't there anymore which probably means they went upstairs to get more privacy.

"Fucking rando." I muttered under my breath.

I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart as I tossed my wet shirt over my shoulder. I need to get laid and I need to forget about her it's only gonna drag me more into the hole I dug myself into.

I pushed the front door open as I fished for my keys in my back pocket. I treaded down the side walk towards my charcoal black 1969 Ford mustang.

My dad had this car during his high school life, he said it's what helped him get a date with my mom which she disagreed with. He kept it in shape with all the parts just for me when I got into high school, He said it'll help me find the girl of my dreams.

Let's just say the girl of my dreams prefers a guy that owns the vehicle. My parents named me after the month of August which is when they found out I was in my mothers stomach since she was having trouble getting pregnant.

I'm almost 18 and I cannot wait to get the fuck out of this small town. I stuck the key into the key hole turning it until I heard a click.

I pulled the door open reviling my black leather seats before I sat down giving myself time to get comfortable. I reached up to the dice that hung from my rear view mirror giving it a twist, before smiling to myself as I stuck the key into the ignition giving it a turn.

The engine roared to life which was super loud by the way, it was my favorite part of owning this mustang.

I looked out the window and up towards the windows at the top of the house suddenly feeling my face flush as I noticed Alice looking down from the window.

She was smirking down at me like she knew the exact reason I left as if she were challenging me to come back in and do something about my little crush.

I was going to wink but before I could Jake's shirtless body stood behind her before her pulling her away from the window. I felt that pain in my chest again as I hit shuffle on my playlist and tossed my phone in the passenger seat.

I probably shouldn't be driving but it should be fine I only live just a couple of minutes away. Don't drink and drive kids it might just kill you.

⚢⚢

I pulled into my driveway while unbuckling my seat belt and grabbing my keys in the passenger seat. After shutting my door and locking it I made my way towards the front door.

When I walked inside I noticed my dad sitting at the kitchen table with his work glasses settling on the bridge of his nose. His skin was wrinkled on the creases of his eyes showing off how tired he was, his hair was unkept as his messy charcoal locks were facing different ways as the gel slowly became less intact.

I knocked on the table slightly to let him know I was there. He looked up and smiled before pulling his glasses off his face and onto the table.

"Hey kiddo, how was the party? Did you get any girls or was it a lame one?" He grinned while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hey dad, yeah no the party was just a bunch of drunk losers nothing new. How's work going?" I smiled slightly before walking behind him to ruffle up his messy hair.

"Ah, that's to bad I was hoping you'd bring home that mystery girl, what's her name? Oh! Alice, Yeah that's the one. Was she there?"

"Dad! Shush!, I don't want mom to hear. She works with her mother and you already know if mom knew she'd make sure that they knew as well."

"Honey your mom is passed out after binge watching 2 full seasons of gossip girls, she wouldn't hear us even if we were right next to her." He chuckled before stacking all of his paper work up.

"Well you never know, mom is secretly a secret agent I swear." He chuckled before waving me off and heading towards their bedroom.

"Love you nut." He flipped me off from down the hall as I climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor.

"Love you to dad." I chuckled before turning the knob of my bedroom door.

After I shut my bedroom door, I tossed my wet shirt into the hamper along with the one I was wearing leaving me in my faded black skinny jeans and white lace bra.

I kicked my converse off as I laid back on my bed and switched off my beside lamp before making myself comfortable underneath my thick dark blue blanket.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket before pulling up instagram and typing in her name. It didn't take long for me to find her profile seeing as she's the it girl at our school.

The First picture is from the party, and go figures it's Jake holding her waist as she plays beer pong with the caption saying, Let's get drunk off our asses tonight !

Alice and I used to be close when we were in middle school but once she found out I liked her back then she turned my life into a living hell. Something tells me this year will be the same but something feels different this time.

Maybe it'll be different.