> "Im sorry..." (Chaotic Duo) <

Context: Me, Kamil and BlueJay were in a VC and angst ideas pursued.

Characters: C!Centross & C!Chaos (or as I like to call them... "Murder Dragon Duo")

~ Warnings/Triggers ~
> Death / Mention of death
> Nightmare
> Slight Derealization
> Panic
> Weapons / Mention of Weapons
> Gore (Blood)
> Swearing

Only the death is canon! Everything else is for angst reasons!

'Italics' - Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{3rd Person - Centross}

His breathing stopped, his eyes wide. A clutter of metal hitting the floor and the laboured breathing of his dragonfly friend followed. Centross looked down, the beginning drops of tears rolled down his cheeks and dripped onto his scarred, shaking hands.

A hand covered in crimson red reached to his own hands and weakly grasped. They slowly looked up to the owner of the limb and he choked - there stood Chaos... Bleeding from their chest that they held with her other hand, tears slowly rolling of her face. Time slowed down for Centross. He only focused on Chaos as the world around them faded to a blur. The dragonfly dropped to her knees, coughing blood and shaking. The purple human caught onto them and lowered himself to the ground, holding onto Chaos's wound and shoulder as support. Chaos reached to his ear, touching the other half of the dragonfly wing earring that she had gave him.
"I..." Chaos began, her laboured breathing and coughs of pain messed with their speech, "I didn't think you'd wear it"
"Chaos..." The other muttered.
She reached her own matching earring, shakily taking it off and placing it in Centross's bloodied hand, blood smearing onto the earring.

"Tell Ocie i'm sorry..."
He shook his head in a panic. "What are you saying idiot? Your going to be fine! Your going to be fine!" Their voice cracking as more tears fell. Centross messily searched through her pockets trying to find a totem of undying. 'She must have one right? Chaos always has a totem!' The blooded hands of his dragonfly friend stopped his movements, causing Centross to look up. He froze.

She was smiling...

"I'm sorry..."

And they fell... Her body tumbled into Centross's arms and her breathing faltered. Their hands fell to her sides and the light in her eyes faded.
"Chaos...?" Centross called her name as he just sat there. He stared at the body that just laid against him. No reply. No sign of life. "No no no no no..." They muttered repeatedly, he began to continue to rummage through Chaos's pockets, feeling for the sign of a totem.

Seconds passed but it felt like hours. Centross finally felt the totem and pulled it out. They shakily grabbed Chao's still-warm hand that was now going a slightly pale. He placed the totem into the hand and forcibly wrapped the fingers around it, but it kept falling out... Not bringing Chaos back... She was gone... The totem wasn't bringing her back...

They soon hugged the lifeless dragonfly, tears basically pouring out of his eyes. He had laid the body down after minutes of the hug and looked at the crimson waterfall of blood on his clothes that had began to dry. 'Why? Why did it fucking happen again?' Of fucking course it would be me to cause this... I'm the son of murderers for fucking Enderian's sake. It's in my blood...'

The sparkle of metal from the bloodied dragonfly wing earring caught their attention as it laid on the ground where he dropped it in an attempt to help Chaos survive. They picked it up and clipped it into his ear, right next to the pair that Chaos had gave him. The sharp pain didn't affect him much but it stung for a while.

Standing up with the little energy he hand left, Centross picked up the sword, sheathing it and picked up the body of Chaos bridal style, beginning his way to place his friend to her grave...

"I'm so so fucking sorry Chaos..." He tells to the body, a slight familiar sigh came from behind him. They turned and amongst the Souls, there stood Chaos...

Centross broke.

"I'm sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Criticism is appreciated}
Time:  20:42 pm
Edited: 0
By: Kai/Sleeps

Thank you for reading!