Meetup

|| Bethany's pov ||
It's summer break already!! Me and my roomates Andrea,Jenn and Lauren want to do something fun this summer. Today all youtubers will meet in a specific place! And I'm so excited 😻😻 Especially cameron i want to meet him because i. Thought that he is fun to hang out with and he's attractive tho. "Beth get dressed we will be going to the Youtube meetup in 2 hours" Andrea said screaming. "Okay thanks for reminding!!" I said screaming to her. Now i've got to pick an outfit to wear and i picked a casually and a bit formally outfit. I picked a white dress with lace print and a cardigan, pair of heels. headed to the bathroom to shower and i put a light makeup little bit of blush and nude lipstick then I put my outfit. Then Curled the ends of my hair. "I'm ready!!" Said to my roomates. Then we got into jenn's car and drove to the youtube meetup it's a bit far but we're lucky we left home early. Now we are in the youtube meetup. Someone greeted me "Heyyy beth!!" Kian said. "HIII KIAN! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" hugged him because we didn't see each other in ages and he's my best friend so i missed him so much. We greeted many youtubers. and then I SAW CAMERON! i looked into him and he look freaking hot in that plain white v-neck shirt and jogging pants and the he looked at me back.

HOPE YOU LIKE MY FIRST CHAPTER!!