Chat

|| Cameron's pov ||
I'm talking to nash and then I looked at the back and saw bethany. She's so pretty and she is also looking at me and i smilled at her and she smiled back. "Uhmm nash I'm just going to talk to someone"I said to nash. "Ok make sure it's a cutiee"he teased me. Beth walked all the way to me and i said "Hi beth! Wow! You're so pretty"i said blushing. "Thanks cameron you're such a sweetie! We haven't met at all so tell me about you." Beth said. "Well i'm pretty attractive lol" i joked and then she laughed. "Well if you didn't know i'm a bully and sometimes bad buuut for you i will be nice" beth blushed and looked away. "So badass huh? Well i'm a good girl so you better treat me nice" beth said. "i'll treat you nice, don't worry. But beth can i uhmm- ask uhmmmm you something" my voice is shaky and i'm nervous. I never felt this way before to a girl. "What is it cameron.and don't be nervous haha" she said "Well can i ask your number so we can text and uhmm hang out sometimes, you know haha"i said and beth eyes widen. "Well let me have your phone i'll type it"she said the she started typing and i blushed a little. I think i have a crush at beth. "Here it is" she said. "Thanks a lot beth one more can i...." Then someone cut me out. "Beth come one you've got to see this" holding her hand and it was kian one of my best friends. "Oh okay!" Beth said. And then kian looked at me said "Oh hi there cam can i borrow beth for a second"kian said "k" i said with a little annoyed face.

Hope u liked this chapter!!