Curious

|| Bethany's pov ||
So kian brought me to this shop where there's a lot of unicorns stuff. "Here it is i know you are obsessed with unicorn stuffs so i brought you here" he said "OMG! THESE ARE SO CUTE ALL OF THIS IS SO CUTE THANKS KIAN" said to him hugging. "If you want to buy anything i'll pay!"my face is shocked because me and kian never talked before and now he's like sweet to me and gentle. "Sooo what are you going to buy"he said "oh kian you don't have too and why are you so sweet to me?? you are annoying when we were little haha!" I said "well just nothing beth i just missed you" and then we silenced for seconds then i said "oh okay i'll choose this! It's so fluffy i'm gonna die!!" I picked the unicorn stuff toy with many pastel color and it's super cute! "Okay nice choice and pretty cute lol" he said and payed it. "Thanks kian so much" i said "no probs beth" he said "uhmm beth can i tell you something?" "What's it kian??" I said "uhmm well i had a really huge crush on you beth since we were grade 3 and i hide my feelings for you because if i said it to you you'll avoid me so beth can i ask you out?" He said to me and my eyes widen. But i liked cameron more and i'm so confused on who will i choose on them both. "Uhmm kian i'm sorry but can we just be friends??" I said nervously. "oh! uhmm ok. it's ok beth it's ok" kian said tearing up. "I'm very sorry kian" i said again. "so do you like someone?" he said while tears rushing down his face. "Uhmm yes kian i'm sorry" i said and he ran away. I don't have any feeling for kian and i have a crush ok cameron so i have to reject kian. And i might have a chance to cameron and i just remembered that he is going to say something to me but kian cut him of. I wondered what it is. I have to find cameron.