Chapter 4: The Brawl

Mario: LOOK AT MY BLOODY FACE!!! I look like a squashed Tomato!!!

Meggy: I don't understand!!! What's gotten into SMG4?!

Mario: I don't know!!! I've known him for nearly 12 years now, and I've never seen him this freaked out before!!! Well... except for when he had that affair, last summer...

Meggy: Well... with the Wi-Fi router, destroyed... he's acting like a menace!

Mario: The question is... what made our old SMG4 turned into that mental SMG4?!

Meggy: That is the question, we all need to know...

Outside...

Tari: SMG4? Honey?

Tari: SMG4? Honey?

SMG4: ...

Tari: What's the matter, love?

SMG4: I can't bare to look at you, at the moment...

Tari: Honey! I know you were working very hard... but, we were all worried about you! Why not just get some rest?

SMG4: My video was going perfect... until that Red twat destroyed the router!!!

Tari: There was no need to beat the living daylights out of Mario!!!

SMG4: HE DESERVED THAT!!!

...

Tari: *sigh* I understand now... you can't bare to look at me, can you?

SMG4: ...

Tari: Is it because that you're working too hard? Is it because that you're drinking too much Energy drinks, down your throat?

SMG4: Shut up...

Tari: Listen to me... we're gonna stay here and work out what the hell is going on in your head! And, I don't care how long it will take!

SMG4: ...

Tari: What is the matter with you, SMG4?!

SMG4: GRRR!!!!! 😡😡😡