Chapter 5: SMG4's Court Trail

THE NEXT DAY...

Kirby: Court is now in session! Today, we will be hearing the case of SMG4 vandalising almost half of the Mushroom Kingdom

Kirby: Court is now in session! Today, we will be hearing the case of SMG4 vandalising almost half of the Mushroom Kingdom. SMG4, you are being charged with Criminal Damage and a Section 47 Assault! How do you plead?

SMG4: ...

Meggy: SMG4, can you say something?

SMG4: MY VIDEO HAS TO BE PERFECT!!!

*GAVEL BANG*

Kirby: ORDER!!!

Meggy: *sigh* Your honour, as you can see... my client is not well, at the moment... he's been making a video that caused him to lose his sanity... That's why he did all of damages on the streets.

Kirby: I still need an answer!

SMG4: I WANNA GO HOME!!!

Kirby: *sigh* For god's sake...

Meggy: Why are you being such an embarrassment?!

SMG4: GRRR!!! 😡

Kirby: Let's just come back to the Defendant... but, for now... let's see what the Plaintiffs have to say...

Peach: First of all, your honour

Peach: First of all, your honour... Mario's idiot friend owes me £300 worth of damage to my car window!

P. Toad: And, he owes me £300 as well, to the damage of my car window!

Y. Toad: Also, my shop has been trashed up! All of my items have been destroyed, and my window has been smashed up!!!

P. Toad: He really likes smashing windows...

Y. Toad: All together... SMG4 owes me £2,000 worth of damage!!!

Peach: You hear that, your honour?! We've got £300, another £300 and we've got a whopping £2,000 that SMG4 owes me and my 2 clients!!!

Kirby: I see...

Peach: Put that all together... SMG4 will have a massive bill of £2,600!!!

Meggy: OBJECTION!!! He just needs help!!!