Chapter Two:Damn Psychic

Kai Pov

Before I went to sleep I put my Persona 3 Fes manual into the crystal on my sword. It just gave me a key for the Velvet Room that I also put in my sword. In that moment I got the tarot sword and a key blade which kinda aggravated me. I then went to sleep, later I soon opened my eyes to a odd room with a shade of violet and velvety colors. I looked up to see a library of sorts with a bunch of books floating in the air.

I felt like I was having a panic attack and not all at once, like if I knew where I was

???:Welcome to the velvet room...

I nearly jumped at the voice, but I didn't I just walked towards it as if I had no control over my body. After walking up to what I assumed was the front desk I saw him. Igor.

Igor:My

Igor:My. It seems you have quite the adventure ahead of you. Oh! Do excuse my manners. I am Igor.

Kai:I know who you are...

Igor:Then you must know a bit about the Velvet Room.

Kai:Yes. A that place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. It is a room that only those who are bound by a "contract" may enter. Am I correct?

Igor:Yes. It may be that such a fate waits you in the near future perhaps?

Kai:That's why I'm here isn't it? To find out.

Just as I said that he chuckled, and I woke up for real this time. I looked around the room to see that everyone was up.

Davis:Bruh you good?

Kai:Potentially yes. Otherwise I'm not sure.

Serena:Well us if you start to feel worse. Okay?

Kai:Will do. Thanks Serena.

Silvia:Anyway the king would like to see us.

We went to the throne room where people were lined up looking like they were about to head to war.

Davis:I got a bad feeling about this...

Kai:It's fine. Calm down.

King:We've gathered the greatest warriors in the land to help you on your journeys.