Chapter 3:Training

Kai Pov

After getting my armor on I put my Master Sword into the crystal on my sword.

===============================

Notice

This sword's spirit will never be bound to anyone else unless they have the Tri force of courage.

Master's sword

===============================

I thought the message was odd and somewhat cryptic, but I shook it off as something insignificant. I then inserted my scratched Skyrim disk and the Final Fantasy 12 game guide into the crystal on my sword. In that moment I heard the Skyrim level up music and found out that I leveled up by literally trying to get new swords. Soon I was given a option to upgrade my Magika/Mana, Health, or Stamina. I decided on health for now, so just in the case I get careless while fighting. After leveling up I got a few different swords and a odd new menu.

===============================

Mod Menu - unlocked - even after user is long gone they can use this menu

Ghostblade

Harkon's Sword

Dragonbane - Will Scale accordingly

Mythril Sword - Will Scale accordingly and allows user to use Materia

===============================

Oh god! Dragonbane and Harkon's Sword? Okay one why am I able to have access to these? And two, what the fuck?! Both are really powerful swords, but Harkon's Sword requires me to be a vampire to use the effects it has. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now, training is very important. I left the room after getting my armor on looking like the hero of Hyrule with some snazzy kicks (shoes).

Shopkeeper:Whoahoho! Looking nice there sword hero.

Missey: I agree.

I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment.

Shopkeeper:Your friend here payed for your armor already, so you're free to go whenever you want.

I nodded.

Kai:Thank you.

We left the shop and headed to the fields. I used my basic sword to beat the balloon monsters from the surrounding area, but as I continued to fight them I noticed that some Chuchu and Keese from Legend of Zelda started to show themselves almost out of nowhere. I cut them down like I did to the Balloon Monsters, in this world it's kill or be killed and monster is monster regardless of what they are. Missey used her rapier to kill monsters and grow stronger herself. I don't know why and it feels pretty quick, but I feel myself growing more attached to Missey. She hasn't shown any major hatred towards me despite my despise of both her and her future grandchild, not to forget to mention the death threat I made to her. Anyway hours went by and I leveled up like twice after that training session which I upgraded my health and magika/mana. We both were exhausted, so we headed back to the kingdom to get rooms at an Inn. Missey and I got separate rooms, but I made sure my door was locked and I had the key to my room with me so she wouldn't try any funny stuff.

 Missey and I got separate rooms, but I made sure my door was locked and I had the key to my room with me so she wouldn't try any funny stuff