Chapter 25

Back at the fight with Arctora'hm, Lady Shiva and Blue Beetle... (I'm going to have to send blue beetle to the reflective dimension.) "Now you've got two choices here boy; you can either come with us willingly or it's by force and please choose wisely but I wouldn't be opposed to the latter either." Lady Shiva held her sword closer to Andy's neck. I smiled and winked at her. That's when Andy headbutted Lady Shiva and I quickly sent a barrage of dark matter energy daggers.

Blue beetle tried to block them but I appeared in front of him and touched his chest and sent him away. "ANDY!" Andy ran over to me as she hid behind me and Lady Shiva and the rest of her followers appeared on either side of us. "Remember what I taught you?" "Yeah start small then gradually give back to the big boss." "No, go to the Zeta-Tubes and go to Eternal Mountain." "But Tora..." "I'll be right behind you." "You promise?" "Have I ever not kept a promise?" Andy smiled reassured and I cleared a path for her using my Azure flames as she ran for the Zeta-Tubes. "GET THE GIRL!"  Lady Shiva exclaimed.

"Sorry, but you ain't going anywhere." The Azure flames turned golden and began to meld themselves into me. "How do ya like these Golden Flame clones?" The Golden Flame clones dashed forward and one began to use a tiger claw strike Lady Shiva blocked it when two others came from behind and one tried to sweep her legs as the other one decided to deliver a counter clockwise kick. Lady Shiva used the first Golden Flame clone as a springboard and black flipped backwards as she drew her sword only to just barely block the real Arctora'hm's quadent-spear just in the knick of time.

"You're not bad." "Could say the same thing about you." I pushed Lady Shiva back and began an exchange of parries and deflects as we tried to get the upper on each other. Lady Shiva kicked me in the air and that's when three of the League of Shadows minions began to surround me. "Aw, 7 seas. Why can't the bad guys ever play fair." I quickly assessed the situation. (It looks like I'm going to have to use my dark matter powers to make it an even playing field.)

I slammed my quadent-spear into the ground and began to channel dark matter energy throughout my body. The League of Shadow minions threw shuikens at me when a barrier of solid dark matter surrounded me. "You idiots grab the quadent-spear!" Lady Shiva exclaimed as she drew a different sword that was glowing a jade green and charged at Arctora'hm. Lady Shiva began to pierce through the Dark Matter barrier as it entered Arctora'hm's shoulder and he yelled out in pain. Lady Shiva smiled sadistically as it went further through Arctora'hm's shoulder. "I'm going to cut you into ribbons with this; the blade of Cleopatra!"

Back with Nisshoku...
(Mother! Dads in trouble!) "Joan! I'm going to after Arctora'hm." "I'm coming with you." "So am I." Artemis commented. "No, this is mine and Chippy's fight plus with YvStorm on a covert mission at Apokolypse and Jackson infiltrating the Second Reich you two are the only ones left to deal with The Witches Damocles." "Fine." "Don't hesitate to call us if you need us and bring him back to us safe and sound. "We will don't worry." (Chippy can you take me to Arctora'hm through the Negative Dimension?) (Yes mother!) (Let's go rescue your father.) Chippy opened a portal through the Negative Dimension and Kitsune stepped in it.