Ch. 10 - BIG BOYS Can Fuck Too

Chapter 10

"BIG BOYS Can Fuck Too"

One summer me and Trill went out of town to San Antonio for a road trip and while we were out there, we had met some cool and funny females. (Black chicks of course! Not too many of them down there though!) But by the way they were acting, I could tell they were freaks too. So, as we are chatting and talking, I seen Trill being quiet and shy. He really wasn't talking a lot, but he would comment and laugh at the funny shit.

So, as we were talking to them, I asked them. What were they doing later and if they wanted to come to our hotel room and chill with us tonight? They said, "Yeah, will we swing by later and chill with y'all." So, after about 30 minutes we parted ways. As me and Trill was still shopping and stuff, I started telling him "I know we going to fuck these freaks tonight." He replied all weak and unsure and shit saying "I don't know, we might."

In my mind, I thought to myself; "WE MIGHT!? HELL NAH BRO, WE DEFINITELY GETTING SOME PUSSY TONIGHT!" So, after a couple of hours of walking around the mall, we went back to the room. When we got back to the room, I started texting the one I was talking to (My freak) and Trill was texting his freak. Without no hesitation or small talk, I got straight to the point and asked her if we fucking or not? Because I wasn't going to wait and gamble on chilling with her, and she deny me that little pussy! Especially since Trill just told me, his little freak said she don't know, they will have to see how the night goes! (FUCK THAT SHIT!)

So, 9 o clock rolls around and we are chilling waiting on the females. As we were waiting on them, I got to playing around in the room, telling and showing Trill this how Ima fuck her bro. "Watch Ima tear that ass up!" He got to laughing and saying, "You too dam hype and amped up!" Then about 10 minutes later, the females knock on the door, and we let them in.

They had a bottle of cirque saying they wanted to get fucked up tonight! First though in my mind, "Tonight, we about to fuck these freaks and they don't even know it!" (Laughing) As the night went on, we got to drinking, playing music, and watching TV. Basically, having fun. Until about 11 p.m. then everything stopped, because we were all fucked up! (Well, I was tipsy!) Which means, I was super horny and ready to fuck on something! I don't know about Trill, but I was ready to put in work!

So, I grabbed my female and went into the bedroom, while Trill and ole girl was out in the living room. Soon as we got in the room, I put her on the bed and started taking her clothes off! Her tipsy and freaky ass laughing and giggling and shit! In my mind I said to myself, "You laughing now, but you going to be in pain later." So, after I took her clothes off (Y'all know I ate her little pussy.) What's sex without some head? So, I went down there and did my thing! Making her moan and gasp, after I finished, she started sucking my dick! (LISTEN PEOPLE! No lie, DRUNK HEAD! IS THE BEST HEAD! She went straight DUMB ON THE DICK!) (YES LAWWDDD!!)

So, after she finished, I got up and went into my wallet and grabbed the condom, after putting it on. I started beating her shit in from the front! I was so tipsy and horny, and she was so dunk, she got to moaning and shit! I got sucking all on her breasts and grabbing all on her ass! Then I flipped her over and started beating her shit in from the back! She was so drunk and goofy, she got to saying crazy shit while I was hitting her from the back!

Like "FUCK ME HARDER BABY!" (White girl shit!) and saying "GO DEEPER AND DEEPER; I WANT TO FEEL IT IN MY STOMACH! Now I'm not one for talking during sex, but sometimes it's okay to talk nasty, but that shit was too much! So, as I'm beating her shit in, I got to slapping her on her ass and pulling her hair. While I slid my thumb in her ass! (Laughing) (BEFORE YOU BE LIKE EWW, YOU SHOULD TRY THAT SHIT! IT'S THE TRUTH, LET A NIGGA SLIDE THEY THUMB IN YOUR ASS!)

Then after a while I came, after I got my nut. I got up and headed to the restroom, as I was walking to the restroom. I heard of a lot of moaning in the living room.

First thing in my mind; "TRILL BEATING HER SHIT IN!" So, when I opened the door to peep. (HELL YEAH, I LOOKED! IM NOSEY LIKE THAT!) I seen Trill on the couch fucking ole girl, just straight tearing her shit up! This nigga was on the couch hitting her doggy style ass naked too! (Laughing) I mean this nigga was straight stroking like he was fucking for his life, and she was moaning like he was killing her.

So, my first thought to myself was "DAMN THIS NIGGA DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN WHAT I DID!" So, I kept looking through the door watching (MY FREAK WAS DRUNK AND SLEEP ON THE BED, SO FUCK HER!) But as I continued watching this big nigga started talking freaky and shit to her, he was like:

Trill: You like this "FAT NIGGA DICK HUH!?"

Female: YES! (Moaning)

Trill: WHO PUSSY IS THIS!?

Female: YOURS! (Moaning)

Trill: What's My Name?

Female: BIG TRILL!!! (Moaning)

(Waaaaittttt...What!? Did she just call him BIG TRILL!?) After laughing and choking, I went back to looking at them. They were really on some porno shit, so after all that freaky talk shit got done, he flipped her over and started fucking her in the missionary position. (YEAH, I WAS STILL WATCHING AND I KNOW YOU LIKE HE DIDN'T SMUSH HER!?) No, he didn't instead this nigga put her legs up and placed them in front of him and started dipping in her pussy, when he did that, I shut the door and started dying laughing, like this nigga really going in tonight.

Then I opened the door back up. (OF COURSE!) (Laughing) After he dipped in her pussy a couple of times, he flipped her back over and started pounding her shit in again from the back. This time he was breathing hard and sweating, (I guess that dripping shit give him a workout.) (Laughing) But while he was hitting her from the back, this nigga made a hard grunt noise that made me giggle like a hoe!

Then he got up and told her, "Damn girl, you got some good ass pussy!" The female just laid there, like she was stuck on the couch. Then she got up and said, "Damn! You can fuck good for a big guy!" I laughed and closed the door and went to the restroom laughing thinking to myself.

"Damn I guess big boys can fuck too!" (Laughing)

THE END