Elden Ring (Soup x Brandon smut)

(This is based on one of soups Elden Ring streams)
(Dallas's POV).
"Brandon you gotta relax with saying, daddy." I groan, Brandon has been calling bosses in Elden Ring daddy as well as me and Ethan since we first got on the game. Now it's not odd for us to get stuck on words or phrases, I had some random TikTok audio replaying in my head that I would randomly blurt out, to the point even Ethan would be saying it a lot. But, for some reason Brandon saying daddy makes me feel weird, but like not in a bad way..?

"Why, is it turning you on?" Brandon laughs, despite it being I joke I felt my cheeks get hot, I decided to just laugh it off.

"Oh shit, I'll be back guys, my food is here," Ethan said after a few minutes of silence, he hasn't eaten anything yet today so to hear that he was gonna finally eat was nice.

"Hey, dal." I hear Brandon soon speak up.

"Yeah?"

"Are you uncomfortable with me saying, daddy? If so I can stop." He says I don't know how to respond, would it be weird if I said no? No, no I'm sure he'll think nothing of it, but- oh ever.

"Oh, no I don't mind."

"Ok, and what about me calling you daddy, is that alright?"

"Mhm"

"Nice, thanks, daddy."

Fucking Christ, I don't have a daddy's kink, but for some reason Brandon saying it feels...nice? I don't know. I few minutes pass and Ethan has now come back with his food and we all begin playing again, but we couldn't go five minutes without someone dying, it honestly started pissing me off since this should be an easy part to beat. Almost an hour of this passes and I decide it would be best to get off I say goodbye to the boys and simply relax back into my chair. Though soon later I get a message from Ethan, to which I find a screenshot of his and Brandon's messages.
—————————————————————
Branding: Wanna help me fuck with Dal?

: How

Branding: Idk, purposely die or something, try to get him killed

: Alr
—————————————————————
Oh, great, I guess my anger was noticeable at some point because Ethan had also said 'Sorry for pissing you off bro.' Alright, fuck it I'm getting back at Brandon.
—————————————————————
: *Click to see image*

Brando: oh, well you see I wasn't expecting Ethan to rat me out like that.

: I expect an apology

Brando: alright I'm sorry

: no, come over to my room right now
—————————————————————
"Dal..?" Brandon quietly hums as he steps into the room.

"Knees, now." I watched as Brandon's face went red and his eyes snap wide open, he opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it and instead slowly lowered himself down in front of me.

"Go on." I encourage him, he begins to slowly pull my pants and boxers down to my thighs.

(Third person 🥱)
Brandon carefully grabbed ahold of Dallas's base and took the tip into his mouth, Dallas almost immediately groaned, feeling the warmth from his mouth. Brandon slowly began to bob his head taking more and more of himself in until he could take in just enough to not gag.

Dallas moved his hand to grip the boy's hair as he began to slightly thrust into the boy's mouth at the same pace. Brandon moaned on his dick sending shivers through his body and causing him to get closer, he began to practically full-on face fuck him to the point all Brandon could do was lick and suck. Until he finally came down his throat. He quickly pulled himself out of the boy's mouth and cleaned up any cum or drool on his chin.

"How would you like me to return the favor?" Dallas asked with a sharp grin.

"Uhm, that's not necessary..."

"What do you- oh, you came just by me skull fucking you?" Dallas asked, Brandon slowly nods. "Well, guess I'll have to help you out some other time." He laughed, then pressed a gentle kiss onto Brandon's lips.