Rapat

You were walking with kahar until you arrived at your room.. kahar helped you with your stuff..you have brought with you 2 tin of coke so you gave him 1..

He looked very thirsty from the work he just done..

"Thank you kahar..kalau xder kau letih aku" while chuckling and he smiled at you..

"Sama ii.. kau kan wanita pertama kt sini.."he said and continues to drink the drink you gave

He looked very Friendly and after a week we got sooo closee we will go everywhere together..

You trusted him in everything but your still curious why all the students scared of him..

After school you and kahar went to Dm to eat.

"Kau balik ke cuti sem ni?"kahar asked you while looking at your eyes making an eye contact..you felt different like you were blushing..

"Uh haah aku balik..ha balik"and lookeddown while blushing

Kahar smile fade away after I said I'll go home...why tho?

"Uhm kau balik Tak?"you asked kahar he just smiled

"Tak..aku tak balik"he answered while looking down..you were curious why

"Kau takleh stay sini ke?"kahar asked jokingly

"Kau nak aku stay sini er?..boleh je!"you smiled and he chuckled

"Sooo kau xbalik la ni?"he asked to make sure what you said was true..

You nodded and smiled widely his smile came back he was joyful after you said you were staying...

While your about to finish your food kahar's friend came.. 'Hakeem' you saw by his name tag..

"Kahar.. kau sure ke nk ke psl mlm nie ngn fakhri?"he said looking worried

"Keem..diam skit bleh ak shhhhhh"he said nervously hope you didn't heard what Hakeem just said..

Hakeem walked away and kahar excused him self also..

Fakhri?..who is fakhri? you heard his name going around in the school

This school is full of secrets..

Bleh ak cmni...ok an? Orait nextt