thanking

You and Naim arrived to 7 eleven it was 11:49..you and him went inside and picked out some food..you grab some noodles and ramen..and he picked some food as well ..

Your about to pay went he scanned his card first..you looked at him with a not satisfied face but he smiled and chuckled seeing your face..

He found a table to eat..you and him eat and talked a lot..you were full..

"Dah kenyang laa" you said while putting your hand on your stomach..

"Dah kenyang dah? Pastu lebih ni ltk kt mne bgi kucing?"he said to you..

"Haah boleh jugak..bgi kucing je la"you took your ramen and put it in a container...

"Hey ii!! do you think cats eat spicy food?"he laughed looking at your dumbness..you scratch your head with embarrassement..

He called for the car again and it sent you and him back to Kudrat...

He sent you back to your dorm..

You put your stuff down and head to sleep..

[Next morning]

You woke up and get ready for school..

You were ready to go out and head to class..

You went out and locked the door and rushed to dm..

You saw kahar and his friends on the same table..there's no more space to sit there...

You texted kahar that you will sit with Naim and he agreed because Naim was his friends not anyone else..he trusts Naim..

You sat in front of Naim because beside Naim was Amir...

"Hye y/n habis Tak mknn smlm?"he asked about last night food..yup you didn't finish..

"Uhhh habis habis sedapp hahaha"you laugh ackwardly...

Amir looked at you and you just smiled..

"Aku pergi dulu.."Amir informed Naim and walked off.. leaving you and Naim only...

Kahar walked over and sat beside you

"Hye y/n apemcm tido lena semlam?"he looked at you and you nodded with an ackwardly smile..

Nexttttt lessgoneee🥺