Destination

Hakeem drove away..

30 minutes has passed you slept all the way on kahar's shoulders..Hakeem was smirking while driving looking at you both..he took a picture..

You've arrived..

"BANGUNNNN!!"Hakeem shouted..

Kahar woke up in shock..

You were still sleeping..

"Ye ye dh bgun " kahar said while rubbing his eyes..

Kahar tap your head to wake you up..

You yawn and rub your eyes..

Hakeem was already outside.. picking up the bags ..

Kahar opened the door and helped him..many students were there already..

You and them walked to school together..you were beside kahar..Hakeem slip himself into eh middle of two of us..

"Jgn rapat sgt..hehehe"he said and smiled..

You both just laughed..

You arrived to your dorm .. unpacking your stuff and rest while playing your phone..

A few minutes later..there was a knock..

You opened the door..it was Naim..

"Long time no see y/n..missed you"he said and went in..you just smiled and nodded..

"Me too Naim..me too"you said and closed the door..

He sat on your tiny couch..and you talked about you weekends

"Serious ah..astu cane ngn kahar"Naim asked..

"I don't know la"you answered..

The bell rang..and he excused himself to class..you wore some purfume and went to class as well.

[time skip]

After class..you want rest in your dorm..in your way to your dorm...you saw Ariz..Ariz noticed that you saw him..and went straight to you..

"Hello there y/n ku" he winks his eyes..ook this is weird..you though to your self..

Come with me..

Nextt