𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔵

-𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪  𝓹𝓸𝓿-out of no where Lilith came to us saying "enjoy ur rest of your days being great danger coming,and i cant do anything about".What danger? ,i asked.A Few years ago they said something bad will happen in a 4 years and this is the year its gonna happy nobody really knows not even lilth, y/n stated.Well maybe we can stick together,so this wont happen,i said.This is gonna happen no matter what you do it wont change how we all might die,lilth stated.I haven't been here for long and i might already die.Well this was a nice talk im going for a walk,i said standing up.Y/n and esra followed me.Hey lets go to the fairy hall its where all the fairy hang out at sometimes, y/n exclaimed.She walked infront of us taking the lead,and i couldn't get off of what great danger coming this way.What if this whole place disappeared or something.I was so caught up in my thoughts i didn't hear y/n talking to me.   Hey we here come look,y/n said snapping her fingers in my face.I looked around and was amazed of how beautiful this place was.

I looked around and was amazed of how beautiful this place was

We started playing around and having fun.After a while ersa had a idea to explore the old creek that we heard nobody go to.We walk to the creek and already i had terrible vibes from this.I heard splashing from the water,so i turn around,and saw this...

I heard splashing from the water,so i turn around,and saw this

Keir (kelly new being )(tried my best guys)

The being voice echoed saying "why are you here.Umm we took the wrong way, y/n said.The being started to rise out the water and her body was covered in scales.All of us started running while this being chased us.We stopped hearing footsteps,and turned around and saw a arrow going through her head gushing blood.Magnolia was behind her,and walked over to us asking us if we were okay.We headed back ate on the way,and nighttime get pretty quick here,but im not complaining.They all went home and i got on a big leaf and fell asleep.