First meeting

It's been few days Heeseung and Jake's case was courting but the results were strangely pended for few more days.

"Ceo: sunoo, I have something to tell you "

" Yes what is it sir? "

"Ceo: There  is someone who wanna meet you this night, do you have any ideas who that person is?"

"No sir, I know our group is sinking and our brand sponsorships were all cut off so I'm pretty sure there's no one to offer us something"
sunoo replied coldly, looking hopeless.

"but this Time is an opportunity"

"..??? "
Sunoo looked up ceo with questioning face at the end of his sentence.

"Ceo: Have you ever heard of Azaron?"

Sunoo pov : Azaron? I think I have heard that name before but when ..?

"no sir " sunoo answered

"Ceo : well then I'll tell you , Azaron is one of the most powerful person on this country that you can ever known!

He is a top business man in Asia, of course people don't actually know what kind of
person he is but what i've heard is that his authority is so powerful that he might kill a man in front of the president without giving a fuck and still can get away with it,
and his wealth can buy any  industry"

"okay ... sounds like a cool man but what does it had to do with me? " Sunoo confusedly asked

"Ceo: Mr.Azaron wants to meet you "

"meet me!?" said sunoo with shocked tone.

"I don't know the reason too sunoo but ..you know, our company and Aces7 is in a big fall right now, we can barely stand , so who knows, Mr. Azaron might wanna invest in our company or Aces7 ... "

Ceo's words got sunoo thinks, but his gut feeling was somehow warning him, it might not be the actual reason.

Since Ceo's face also looks hesitant and felt like he's trying to hide something from him.

but.. what if that Azaron really wanna invest.. but for the sake of his members, he thought to grab the silver lining.

"okay sir , when do I meet him this night? "

" sky bar hotel 9pm"

" Sunoo: 9pm ? That's late , can I take Jungwon with me ? "

" Ceo: yes you may .. "
==============

9PM AT SKY BAR HOTEL 

Jw: Hyung did that person really call you here? This hotel cost like 9million won per night !

Sunoo gasped at Jungwon's saying.
9million won?*

"It's a place where Ceo said tho, he said Azaron will be at the roof restaurant"

sunoo then looked around

"there's the elevator, let's go in" Jw said

When they got to the roof restaurant, as soon as the elevator door opens ...

Ting*

6 men in black suit came toward sunoo and Jungwon then...

"Man : sir sunoo this way please"

When sunoo turned and called Jungwon to come with him the Man suddenly stopped him.

" No sir sunoo, Mr Azaron only want to meet you , please leave your friend here sir" the man said

Sunoo was offended  but managed to hide it well and told Jungwon to stay and Jungwon obediently stayed.

"Jungwon stay here I'll be right back "

Jungwon nodded..

Then sunoo followed the men quietly.
When he enter the restaurant the view was breath taking but the whole restaurant was quiet since there's no one except.

Only one man was sitting at the middle table of the restaurant siding his back towards Sunoo.

All the men left Sunoo alone with that man.
Sunoo was a bit scared as he already heard how powerful this person is but try to put a smile, walk towards that man and introduced himself.

"Hello Sir I'm Kim Sunoo"

"Nice to meet you sunoo shi" Sunghoon trurned to him with cold freezing voice while offering a hand shake.

Sunoo pov: wow he's really handsome but he looks scary and cold.

But sunoo hid his expression and immediately shaked hand with the man saying
"nice to meet you too sir " sunoo greet Sunghoon with a smilingly face.

But the Man was shaking sunoo's hand a bit longer that it should be then let go.

They both sat down and the man initiate the conversation.........

TO BE CONTINUE
Don't forget to vote 💕