Landing into his shadow

Few hrs ago
"Sunoo: Ceo nim can you tell me where Mr Azaron live ? Or his number? "

"Ceo: Here, the exact location, he's always there " handed sunoo a note with an address on it 

Sunoo*that's fast , he just handed me the exact address as if he knew I would ask *

PRESENT TIME

"Not bad, I'm quite satisfy with your service, Dan give him the money" said Sunghoon with a pleased expression.

"Yes my lord"
Dan, Sunghoon's assistant throw a bag of money to a man that was talking with Sunghoon.

"Man : Thank you so much sir , I'll shut my mouth till i die "

" You may leave now " said Dan

" Ah. yes allow me " as soon as the man left Dan turned to Sunghoon.

"My lord,  should I shut his mouth forever ?"

"Let him live ,he could still be useful in the future"

But then a young man walked into the office and got Sunghoon's attention

"Sir, I'm sry to bother you but there's someone who wants to meet you, his name i....."

"Go escort him to me " Sunghoon instantly ordered before the sentence, a smirk on his face was showing that he already expected.

*Sun seems like you have already decided*

"Yes my Lord" the boy immediately walked out of the room.

Dan pov
* so that boy is finally here? I wonder how he looks like that our lord is head over heel for him*
_____________

Sunoo was sitting in the living room and He was amazed every time he observed the environment.

Sunghoon's mansion is like a 7star hotel, with many body guards around the building and he's now sitting in a place where he can't tell if it's a living room or a hotel lobby.

the boy that told him to wait later came back to sunoo

"Sir this way please"

Sunoo started to feel anxious again, his heart is beating so fast that it could explode but sunoo didn't make it appears on his face.

 He took a deep breath and followed the boy nervously.

"Dan tell everyone to leave the building, make sure not even an ant come inside and.. you, don't ever come into this room and interrupt when I'm with him, even if the sky is falling into pieces, clear? "

" Yes, my lord " Dan bowed Sunghoon and left.

While Dan was running down the stairs, he saw that earybodyguard boy was coming up with someone one besides him.

As they come closer, the view become clearer, his eyes and mouth almost dropped when Sunoo passed by him.

*wow is he human? Holy shit *
he even forgot to breath and felt like the time stopped
*omg if my lord can read my thoughts my head will be chopped*

*wow is he human? Holy shit * he even forgot to breath and felt like the time stopped *omg if my lord can read my thoughts my head will be chopped*

"We are here Sir, you can go in , allow me to leave " the boy said.

Sunoo nodded

*Should I turn back? I'm really scared now , no! Kim sunoo pull yourself together, you can't quit now ! *

anxiety was beating him internally but Sunoo courage himself, gathered all his strength and opened the door and walked into the room.

The room was a bit dark because of the lighting
then a voice came up
"Welcome Sun" Sunghoon smirkingky greeted sunoo with  with his cold voice.

Sunoo didn't say anything back but instead
"Is it still count? The offer you said to me that day" he straight away asked.

"Huh "Sunghoon chuckled as he stared at Sunoo.

"What offer my dear? Could you expand a bit ? " Sunghoon provoked sunoo cuz he wanna see how sunoo will react.

Sunoo didn't bother since he know Sunghoon was messing with him. Then he clenched his fist hard.

" I will be your boyfriend "

TO BE CONTINUED...
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 💗