Beg

"Ahh.." sunoo shouted in pain.

The maid accidentally slipped the soup bowl but it was poured onto Sunoo's arm , the bowl was still very hot and burned Sunoo's arm .

Sunghoon immediately stood up and grabbed sunoo's hand ,then whipped down the hot soups.

So was the maid
"I'm so sorry young master please forgive me.." the maid apologized with shaking voice.

"Dan! Bring the ice and medicine right now" Sunghoon yelled with very furious tone that everyone went silence, even sunoo was flinched.

"Yes , my lord I'm coming, here's the ice" Dan rushly came in with first aid.

The maid was scared to froze.
"My lord ...please.. I'm so sorry..It was an accident,  please don't kill me my lord " the maid immediately kneeled down while rubbing her palms and begging Sunghoon for her life and Sunoo was confused.

Sunoo *Don't kill me?why? Isn't that should be "don't fire me ?

"Sn: it's okay.. it's..." Before sunoo finished his sentence,
Sunghoon pulled out a gun from the table, walked towards the maid, grabbed the maid's collar and pointed the gun to her temple.

"How dare you !! any last wish.!?" Sunghoon yelled with dead serious tone and looked so furious, no one dare to stop him even Dan was surprised by Sunghoon's action.

Sunoo was so shocked he couldn't even process anymore.

Sunoo*that's a gun , a real gun ! ?he is actually going to kill the maid*

Sunoo immediately ran to Sunghoon.

"Sir please don't do this , I'm fine now , it's just an accident... Sir.." sunoo tried to pull away Sunghoon hands from the maid's neck by using his all strength but Sunghoon didn't even flinched.

"Move aside Kim sunoo, she deserves to die for not doing her job properly" said Sunghoon

*He's acting like a psycho, he's choking the maid , she's gonna die even before she got shot
Sunoo looked at Dan for help but Dan also looked terrified and tried to ignore.

Sunoo don't know what to do anymore and Suddenly, he kneeled down held Sunghoon's leg and begged to let the maid go

Sunghoon hands were a bit loosen from the maid's neck but still gripping.

"Please... I begged you, just let her go " sunoo begged with trembling voice. And no lie , he is getting really scared.

Sunoo looked up Sunghoon with teary eyes then bowed his head down till it touches Sunghoon's shoe "please.... Sunghoon shii" sunoo begged with the softest tone while his face facing the floor.

Sunghoon let go the maid and threw her away.

"Sh: guards !!"
The guards immediately came in
"Sh: Lock this bitch in the cellar !!" He ordered with harsh tone.

Sunoo* the cellar? where are they taking her!?

"Yes my lord".. the guards took the maid , the maid was taken away while  her head turning to sunoo with a begging face "young master!.. please help me...I have a deaf brother and an old mom .......young master pl.." the maid screamed while being dragged by the guards and his voice revolved in Sunoo's head.

"Everyone leave!!" Sunghoon ordered again and everyone immediately left including Dan.

Only two of them now in the chaotic dinning room.

Sunoo is still on the floor kneeling and facing the floor still not looking up cuz he's extremely terrified now, his body was trembling and tears won't stop coming down.