Eyes focused on him.

RAGE LOVE LUST ON FIREE FORGIVE ME FOR BREAKING MY PROMISE IM SORRY??!
this story contains swearing, fluff, (maybe smut), and a slither of angst. sexual themes too, and really slow updates... 😔

and inspired by leakora
(i love your scrumptious art)

No one's POV:

As usual, an uppermoon meeting has been announced by Muzan-sama.

Akaza stood there, hoping that if a uppermoon died it would have been Douma. But his luck wasn't kicking in today.

"Oh my Akaza-dono! Good thing you're here! I've been so worried.. as you are a very good buddy of mine.." Douma said, his tone lowered during the end of his sentence.

Akaza already got an irk mark on his face. "Piss off, Douma" Akaza spat at him.

"Oh don't be so rude Akaza! But the only reason I came here to talk to you is because... I've been noticing Lord Kokushibo has been having his eyes on you now~!!" Douma said, like he was teasing him.

"What." Akaza Said, with a straight voice.

He quickly turned around to see Kokushibo. 'Shit. He really is staring at me.' Akaza got a sweat of nervousness on his forehead out of nowhere.

"What's his problem. Is it because I'm already rude to you?" Akaza asked Douma.

"No I don't think that's it..!" Douma said, but Douma clearly knows why Kokushibo is staring at Akaza like that.

He has feelings for him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You'll figure it out Akaza..! Anyway, my cult is worried about me! I'll see you later Akaza!" Douma shouted out at Akaza while going to his cult. 

"FUCK OFF!" Akaza shouted. Akaza stood there, lost in his mind. He has been noticing Kokushibo's eyes on him a lot. It's like their drilling holes in his body.

Just as Akaza was in his mind. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Akaza flinched.

"AH SHI- oh it's just you kokushibo." Akaza Said.

"Hello.. Akaza." Kokushibo Said.

The two just stood there in silence. It was awkward as hell. Until Akaza broke the silence. "So.. do you need anything?" Akaza asked him.

Kokushibo wanted to ask him something very badly, he hesitated to say it first, but he just asked. "Would you.. like to stay my room?"

Kokushibo asked him. But to Akaza, he felt like tricks were being played upon his sleeve.

"Uh.. are you sure?" Akaza asked.

"Yes." Kokushibo Said.

Akaza just shrugged his shoulders and just went with it.

In Kokushibo's room:

"You can sit on my bed Akaza." Kokushibo told him. As for Akaza, who was not willing to take risks. Did what he said and sat down on his bed. 

Akaza wanted to ask him something, he hesitated at first, but he overcame it and just did it.

"Why did you want me here?" Akaza asked him.

Kokushibo didn't say anything at first. Then for like 20 seconds he chose to speak.

"I.. just wanted to hang out with you."

Akaza seemed surprised by the response.

'So he just wanted to be with me? Not to scold me with my behavior with Douma or anything? That's.. weird. and kinda fruity.'