This is awkward.

slowly running out of ideas
this chapter is inspired by C0mfy_K1w1

No one's POV:

Ever since Douma got Kokushibo that random box of.. you know what it is. Kokushibo couldn't get his mind off of it.

'Fuck you douma..'

Kokushibo cursed in his head.

Kokushibo stopped eating his lunch for today, and got back to the infinity castle.

He's been informed by one Daki and Gyutaro that a new uppermoon might be coming in today.

Daki and Gyutaro told Kokushibo that the new uppermoon was gonna share their rank with Akaza.

And that kinda pissed off Kokushibo.

He doesn't know why, it just did.

"And yeah that's kinda it, the meeting should start soon." Daki informed Kokushibo

"Alright, thanks for telling me." Kokushibo replied

"Yeah no problem." Daki told him

Daki then left the infinity castle and and yelled out for Gyutaro.

"Come on Onii-Chan let's go!" Daki shouted at Gyutaro.

"Coming.. Bye Lord Kokushibo." Gyutaro said to Kokushibo.

"Bye." Kokushibo said back.

"New uppermoon huh. That's cool, I guess." Kokushibo said to himself.

Akaza's POV:

I was minding my own business in the infinity castle, maybe because I didn't know what to do because I don't have any missions to complete.

I heard something shout out. It was so god damn annoying.. and I guessed it, it was Douma.

"Akaza-dono!!" Douma yelled out to me.

"Sometimes I just wanna tear my head off whenever I see you- what is it douma."

"I'm gonna pretend I never heard that! But haven't you heard? A new upper moon is gonna be coming soon! Isn't that cool?" Douma said.

"A new upper moon? But no one died." I asked him.

"Yeah that's true, I think Muzan-sama just wanted another one for no reason." Douma said.

"Huh. Okay, not like i care that much about it" I told him.

"Oh yeah, the new upper moon is gonna share the rank 3 with you!" Douma said.

That pissed me off real bad.

"What the fuck. Please say your joking." I told him.

"Sorry Akaza-Dono.. it's not a joke, your really gonna share the rank with the new uppermoon!" Douma said.

'Oh fuck me..'

I thought to myself.

But out of nowhere I notice Kokushibo staring at me. He probably knows about the new uppermoon too. and that I have to share with the new demon.. 💢

Then Nakime spoke.

•~•~•~•~•

Akaza's POV:

"Lord Muzan has arrived." Nakime spoke to us.

Me and the rest of the upper moons quickly bowed down to Lord Muzan.