Aftercare.

sososososososososososososososo sorry for not posting for long I had writers block

BUT ANYWAY TY lacryrose AND XenoQueenGrid FOR IDEASS

•~•~•~•~•
It was midnight, (pretend it's morning cause you know, their demons.)

Akaza woke up grumbling to himself. He realises somethings different.

"Hm? Where's Kokushibo?" Akaza asks himself.

Akaza grumbled again and tries to get up and stretch, one problem though..

His back hurts like hell.

"Fuck you Kokushibo." Akaza cursed to himself.

He wondered where Kokushibo went, considering that he's in his room. And he slept with him.

"Ugh.. was any of that real?" Akaza says to himself.

A few minutes later Kokushibo finally comes back. (slow ass)

"About time you came back." Akaza says to him.

Akaza then notices something on Kokushibo's hand,

Food? (Aka human flesh)

"Why'd you bring me food?" Akaza asks.

"Well you've basically lost your strength after what happened last night." Kokushibo replies.

"Last night?" Akaza says

It finally hit Akaza that it was real, and he actually did have sex. with UPPER MOON 1.

"I ACTUALLY HAD SEX WITH YOU?!" Akaza shouts to him.

"Of course you did, you literally gave me consent. Don't tell me you forgot about it." Kokushibo says

Akaza stays silent.

INAHLE.. "well about that-" Akaza says but gets cut off.

"Oh forget it, just eat this. I went out and killed some random demon slayer." Kokushibo says

Kokushibo walks up to Akaza to give him the food that he got outside a village.

Akaza takes the food out of Kokushibo's hand and eats, as usual because what else would you do with some random flesh.

'He's being so gentle. I would expect him to always scold me, but I never knew he has these type of feelings around me.' Akaza thinks to himself.

Akaza finishes eating and yawns.

"I would go to the bathroom to take a bath, but SOMEONE fucked up my back badly. So now I can't walk." Akaza says.

Kokushibo didn't say anything and picks up Akaza to the bathroom.

(You can imagine the bathroom any way you like)

"Kokushibo what the fuc-" Akaza gets cut off again.

"I'm gonna give you a bath." Kokushibo says.