Oops-

i'm alive. probably gonna disappear again for like 2 more months 😘
__________________________________

The Forest

Akaza's POV:

I was just walking around the forest, looking for some people to kill. Why? for fun.

My bruises recently healed and i'm pretty sure that girl is dead by now.. Well, maybe not, she probably got away from it.

I'm bored, i'll just go ahead and jump on that tree branch right there.

I jumped onto it and sat there for a few minutes.

Till i heard a voice calling out for my name-

"AKAZA!! AKAZA WHERE ARE YOU!!" It was just some random demon? The demon cried out, looking for me.

"Ugh what now." I said to myself.

"What do you want?" I yelled out back to the random demon.

"AKAZA WHERE ARE YOU!" The demon cried out once again.

I sighed and jumped off the tree to go to the demon.

"AKAZA!!- Oh there you are!" The demon exclaimed.

"Yeah, anyways, what do you want?" I questioned the demon.

"Ok so.. I fought a demon slayer and after that i felt really dizzy and i passed out and-" The random demon was talking before i cut her off.

"Just get to the point." I said.

"Ok.. i think i got another blood demon art.. and.. uh.. i wanna try it on you." The demon sheepishly said.

...

"Why?" I asked.

"BECAUSE!!! I don't know what it is yet! Can i please test it on you? Pleasee!! I promise it's harmless!" The demon pleaded.

"How do you know it's harmless if you don't even know what it does yet?" I questioned the demon.

"Uh.." The demon spoke.

It sighed, "Please??" The demon begged again.

"Fine. I'll let you try it." Akaza said in defeat.

"YAYY!! Ok! it'll only take a second!" The demon beamed.

The demon put its hand on my hand and it started to glow, then it started to glow bigger, and bigger and- holy shit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________
Akaza's POV:

I opened my eyes again. Confused on what just happened.

"Uh.. so what now.. i don't see or feel any difference." I said, confused.

"Aha.. uhm.. you might wanna touch your head.." The demon gulped.

I stared at it.

"What's on my head." I asked.

"Just- just feel your head." The demon said again.

"I swear to god, if you did anything i will kill you-" I said, i touched my head.

At first i didn't feel anything, then i felt something soft. I touched it again and it flicked, "Huh.?" I said to myself.

I touched my head again, soft and.. no fucking way.

"Did you just turn me into a cat."

"IM SORRY!!! I DIDNT KNOW!! Oh and there's a tail too." The demon said.