ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

Hi and welcome to My Greatest Forever. Welcome to the second story of My Greatest Series.

This story is about Angela and Leo after Angela had the baby.

SO LET'S RECAP!

Angela met Leo in a law class they were taking together. They hit it off, but Leo kept pulling back every time they got close. After Angela's best friend, Maya talked some sense into Leo, he realized that he can't keep playing with Angela's feelings. So, Leo decided to stay away from Angela for good and that created some intensity between Angela and Maya. After Angela's crazy ex, Ryan attacked her, Leo ran to the rescue. He rescued her and brought her to stay with him for a few days. After that, Leo doesn't leave Angela's side and they eventually fall in love. It's all smooth sailing until Leo's parents want Leo to take over the family business and think Angela wouldn't be a good fit. After weeks of going back and forth, Angela calls off the relationship even though Leo is willing to stay and fight. She thinks that that would've been the end of her and Leo, but then she finds herself pregnant and decides never to tell him. 

Now a 6-year time jump........

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Now let's meet the main characters!

Angela Florence

25 Years Old

Leo Ridley

26 Years Old

Katerina Florence

5 Years Old

I hope you guys enjoy the little mood boards I made for the characters.

 Angela was our fun, loving, uplifting person in the last story. But now she's a mother and broke, so she's changed just a bit. She is based on Coco Jones because I love her so much. She's an icon.

Leo was Angela's protector and was willing to risk his life for Angela. But ever since she broke his heart, he's now a stone-cold brick. He's based on Matthew Daddario but mainly based on his character Alec on Shadowhunters because I would call Alec MASSA!

Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love you guys.

Don't vote to comment, vote, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends.