THREE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 :
list of suspects

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     MINDY HAD ELECTED herself the best person to give a speech about horror movies

MINDY HAD ELECTED herself the best person to give a speech about horror movies. She was standing in front of the group which were all sitting on a bench in a park.

Last night, Sam and Tara were attacked at a convenience store on their way to the police station. Something that troubled them all. But now, they were sure it was relating to them, and not random like Tara had suggested.

Brienne sat between Quinn and Anika, everyone waiting for Mindy to begin talking. Ethan had tried to get her to sit by him, but she turned and sat by his sister instead to be petty. He gave her an irritated glance before turning away and sitting on the opposite side of the bench.

"Okay nerds, listen up!" Mindy gathered everyone's attention. "As terrifying this all is, I get to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time."

The last killings were a sensitive topic for everyone it seemed, everyone but Tara. The girl had opened up about it one time when Brienne had spotted her crying. Tara spilled everything that was happening between her and her sister, which involved some important details from her past. Brienne offered to help her deal with it, and they stayed best friends ever since. Little did Tara know it was a faux.

"The ways I see it, someone is out to make a sequel to the requel." Mindy explained.

Anika raised her hand, "What's a requel?"

"Your beautiful sweetie," Anika smiled at Mindy's compliment, "let's save questions for the end."

"Stab one took place in Woodsboro, stab two took place in college." Sam trailed off as she pointed this out.

Tara inquired, "You think the killer's trying to copy the movies?"

Mindy reached an arm out, "That's a possibility. Hero's now in college, check. Suspicious new character brought in to round out the suspect list and or body count. Check, check, check, and check."

"I don't like this." Ethan shook his head.

"But it can't just be about Stab Two." Mindy argued.

Tara questioned, "Why not?"

"It makes sense if this were just a sequel, but we're not in a sequel because nobody just makes sequels anymore." Mindy paused for dramatic effect, "We're in a franchise."