SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
like the movies

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     ETHAN HAD TO admit, he was a little sick of his family and their constant lingering around every little move he made

ETHAN HAD TO admit, he was a little sick of his family and their constant lingering around every little move he made. He wasn't trying to ruin the plan, so why were they acting like he would screw up every five seconds.

He didn't want to disappoint his family, especially his father. Ever since he was born all Ethan did was seek his father's attention and approval, but it was always Richie this, Richie that. Ethan was fucking sick of hearing of Richie. Sure he loved his late brother, but holy shit could they talk about something else for once?

Once his father hatched the plan to utilize the Ghostface legacy to terrorize and ultimately end Sam and her friends, Ethan originally had no issues with following through. In fact, he enjoyed messing with the friend group.

But then Brienne came into the story. And holy hell, she changed everything. The plan completely changed upon her arrival. There was now another Ghostface, one with a similar but ultimately different motive.

Her arrival also changed his attitude around the friend group. You know who Ethan really wanted to kill? Chad. Even before Brienne had arrive he wanted to kill him the most. But now, it was ten times as strong.

Ethan could logicalize and say that it was no different than when Chad interacted with any other girl. But the paranoia in his mind just knew that he was extra touchy with her, always wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

     Suddenly Ethan's phone went off and he checked it to see who it was. He read the name: Brienne. His heart skipped a beat just at the thought of the girl. Ethan's mood changed and he quickly swiped up and read it.

Brienne
Hey, where are you? We're at the
     park but still waiting for you,
     Bailey and Kirby.

A small smile came to his face. He loved how she cared for him and noticed that he wasn't there. It was more than his family ever did. He went to type back,

     Ethan
I'm just leaving, I had to finish
an essay really quick.

"What are you doing doofus?" Quinn inquired loudly as she walked through the doorway, finding her brother sitting upon the couch and texting with a lovesick grin on his face.

Ethan answered shortly, "Texting." He also tried to be vague when it came to Brienne around his family.

"Who?" Quinn asked, leaning forward and trying to peer at his phone. He quickly ripped it away and wouldn't let her read anything. She rolled her eyes and complained, "You can't be texting that bitch still, right?"