ELEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
the final reveal

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     ETHAN OBSERVED BRIENNE for a few passing seconds before a smile snapped onto his face

     ETHAN OBSERVED BRIENNE for a few passing seconds before a smile snapped onto his face. Brienne watched his expression falter the longer it was stuck on her, before he moved it onto the girls beside her. Then it twisted upwards into a sick smirk.

     "Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean all I had to do to meet you was to room with a conceited condescending alpha, literally named Chad." Ethan took a moment to process what he had done before he burst out a joyful smile and admitted, "Fuck it felt good to kill him!"

     Ethan raised the mask in his hand, looking between it and Sam, "This was your grandmother's Sam. Nancy Loomis. It really runs in the fucking family, doesn't it?" Ethan prompted, his smile falling for a moment, "Speaking of family..."

     "Wait for it." Bailey cut in.

     "My names not Ethan Landry," Ethan turned to Bailey, "isn't it, dad?"

     Brienne took in a deep breath to try and calm herself. Ethan gave a prideful smile to his father, seeking his father's eyes but Bailey never turned to him. A flash of disappointment was obvious on Ethan's face.

     Bailey laughed as Tara echoed, "Dad?"

     "Wait," Sam caught the still unmasked Ghostface to Bailey's right, "if it's you two, that just leaves...Mindy?"

     The other Ghostface reached up and slipped off their mask, revealing Quinn. Brienne looked at the newly revealed face, then back at Ethan who was already looking at her, judging her expression from his position by his father.

     "Hey roomies..." Quinn dragged on with a grin as she waved at them with her knife, "Didn't see that one coming, did you?"

     "Yeah, because you died!"

     "Kinda didn't. It was a good way to get off the suspect list." Quinn explained. Ethan laughed as he looked away from Brienne and focused on Tara and Sam's horrified expressions. "Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train."

     Bailey chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the two, "Yeah, and I made sure I was first on the scene so I could switch her body out with a fresh one. A little blood, prosthetic." He shook his head lightly, taking pride in his actions, "You'd be amazed with what a grieving father could get away with."