Ch 2: Colette's apartment

Colette's POV

I hear knocking on my door, "Is it ed?"I ask myself and then went to open the door, and yup it was him.
"Hey, Col!" "Hi, Ed! Please come inside!"

"What do u wanna play?" I ask him, "Anything, I don't care"
"Umm... what about Brawl stars?" "k" "Duo showdown?" "No, not in the mood for that. What bout a Friendly brawl?" he says as we walk to my room.

"Guess what?" I say to him, "what?" he replies "I made a custom map for Gem grab!"
"Oh. Cool, I guess."

We go on playing brawl stars for hours, he sitting on the chair near my bed, and me on my bed. We had fun playing on my custom map.

"Colette? U have a spare charger? My phone's bout to be dead. 2%" Edgar says. "Of course I do, but OMG, your phone is soo low on battery," I say.

I charge my iPad where I was playing brawl stars and got the spare charger for Edgar.
"Here," I say to him while handing him my charger.

"So... wanna watch some movies?" I ask him, "K." he replies while putting his phone on charge. "What kind of? Romances?" "oh hell no." "Action?" "Idk, maybe" "Drama?" "I don't wanna cry even if I don't even cry over dramas." "You do cry, right??" I teased hi, "NO!" he said " "Documentaries?" "Nah, I'll pass." "Mystery?" "Idk bout that"
" K then, let's watch some  random movies" "k"

I turn the TV on and put on a completely random movie.
Edgar and I sit on my bed and watch the movie

It was probably boring for Edgar(trust me, the movie was kinda boring for me too), so boring that he fell asleep while sitting and put his head on my shoulder. At first, when he put his head on me I was like what? I think I also blushed a bit, but when I saw he was sleeping, I was relieved. After the movie ended, I put his head on my lap, put his scarf down, and started to take some pictures of him sleeping like a baby on my lap.

Edgar's POV

*yawn* That was a nice nap. I wake up just to find myself sleeping on Colette's lap(ah! so embarrassing) and she was also taking pictures of me sleeping (like why?!)

"Gah!" I scream and stand up. I could feel myself blushing hard. "Oh! U woke up," says Colette and giggles looking at me. "S-sorry, the m-movie was b-boring, so boring t-that it made me fall asleep." "On me, hehe " Colette added and chuckled.

I was embarrassed about what I unknowingly did. Colette showed me the picture of me sleeping on her lap and said, "Imma post this on social media! Hehehe." "NO!" I shouted, hiding my face with my scarf.

"I won't, only if you do something ." "Fine. As long as it is not dying or something weird." Colette looks at me and giggles and gives me a weird grin.

"W-what is it?" I ask her nervously, she looks at me and giggles. The suspense was killing me.

"hehe." she chuckles. Omg why is she being so weird( I mean, she is a stalker but the weirdness was on a whole different level.)

"You know what, it's okay, I'm not gonna post that thing on social media," she said as I sighed in relief. "but I'm gonna show it to ur sis(Bibi)." "Gah! Please don't." I shouted "Oops, sorry already did. Hehe" she chuckles. I wanted to punch her with my scarf so badly but I resisted it.

I then excuses myself to go to the bathroom to cool down.

(A/N Ik it this also a short chapter but at least a published it before I promised it to be published. It's only 617 works without including these author's notes. Whatever, I hope u likes the story so far!)