Ch 3: The Secret

Colette picks up Edgar's phone which was put on the charger. She enters some random words trying to unlock the phone. She tries "MCRisthebest", and "edgarthebest", which don't work,  and then she enters "colettethebest" jokingly but is surprised to see that the phone unlocks, "What the hell??" she thinks, pausing for a second.

She then opens the Photos app. while scrolling through the library, she finds a picture that had been edited by someone(probably Edgar)which was a picture of Colette which had hearts edited into it and written "I love you" in pink color above her head. The picture was taken at the cafe where they usually go to get lunch or snacks after work.

"What the $#?!", she said, "He likes me?! No, no that can't be true. That emo can't be in love with me. Or can he..."

Edgar exits the bathroom and Colette quickly puts Edgar's phone away.

Edgar notices that the phone had been moved but he pretended he didn't notice and takes his phone. He also notices Colette kinda blushing but also ignores that.

Edgar says, "Hey, Colette. It's getting late so I should probably go home before Byron calls me cuz I will have to hear his scoldings if I reach home late."

"Yeah, it's pretty late. Why don't u just stay here?", Colette says, "A sleepover!"

"Maybe..." "C'mon, we will have fun!" she just wanted to be with Edgar.

"OKAY OKAY Fine. But I will have to tell Byron"

Suddenly Edgar's phone rang, it was Byron who was calling him.
[B =Byron, E=Edgar]

E: Umm... Hello?

B:  Edgar! It's late! 

E: Yes, I know right?

B: Whatever, you can stay there.

E: What?! I didn't even say I want the stay here.

B: I heard about that "friend" of yours from Bibi. Seems you two are close to each other. You can sleep over there as it's pretty late.

E: WHAT?! Bibi told you what?!

B: Bye! Goodnight! See you tomorrow!

E: WAIT!

*CALL END*

"So, what did he say?" asks Colette.

"He said I can stay." "That's so cool!"

"So, what are we eating for dinner?"

"I don't know"

"HOW DO YOU DON'T KNOW?! IT'S YOUR HOUSE. Ugh. Whatever."

Colette makes a face with her head looking down and her eyes focused on Edgar and her pointer fingers touching each other.

Both of their stomachs rumble. Colette laughs and Edgar was embarrassed. By the way, they had forgotten about the sleeping incident which happened 5 minutes ago.

"Good thing I brought these." Edgar takes out two instant ramen noodles he brought just in case.

"Ooh. I have some colt crackers in the kitchen I think, we can eat that in the morning."

Edgar opens the fridge to see what was in there and finds there were two Piper's Cinnamon Rolls in there. "Hey, Colette. There are some Cinnamon rolls here, when did you buy them?"

"Oh! I forgot bout that. I bought those just 2 days before the maintenance closing of Starr Park."

"Great! We can eat 'em."

(A/N This is short ik. I was having fun cuz it is vacation and I also lost some motivation to write this story and I have no idea what to write ahead. Please give me ideas for this story is you have, if your idea if used i will tag you guys. THANK YOU!)