Trip to Jaipur

Wowwwwwwww, this is so beautiful, absolutely surreal, definitely one of my best decision, visiting Hawa Mahal with my friends and my family.

Actually it was supposed to be just us, me and my friends, but then my family was like, 'lets go together, we've some relatives we'll meet on the way, you can guys can enjoy by yourselves, we won't disturb.' They're such big fat liars. We're not meeting the relatives, they are the destination!!!!!!!!!

We'll be staying there, they'll be our guide for the journey, they're local so they know almost everything.

I am happy my parents got to meet them, and will enjoy their holidays with their friends but I wanted this trip to be with my friends only. We don't always get the time away from our families and boring lifestyle to enjoy ourselves. Don't take me wrong, I love my family, they are everything I can ask for, but i wanted this trip to be 'only friends'. But now that's not possible anymore. So let's take as much as we can out of it.

So now we are here , together, like my family - Mumma, Papa, kartik bhai(Older brother), Prerna bhabhi (sister in law) and their twins, my niece and nephew (Arohi and Shlok).
And my friends - Purab, Nayan and Swarna.

I must say, this is one of the best trip I've ever had. And my day has been going so good, sometimes I feel like I am living a dream. I mean look at the beauty of this place, when I look at my right there's my family all smiling and talking, at my left my friends playing freaking pranks on Swarna. Oh uh,, looks like she needs some help.
"Don't worry Swarna, Pranali Chauhan is at your service, I'll be your knight in shining armor, and I'll save you from these morons." I said full dramatically. And she looked at me completely irritated.

"Just get your pretty ass right here right now, and tell me how do they both know, specially Nayan of what I did when I was drunk last week?" She asked my angrily. She looked so done with me.

"Do you really think now I am going to come to you, hah baby not at all." And I started running in the complete opposite direction in full speed, but advantages of long legs or might I say, disadvantages of short legs she caught me only in a minute. Damn, tall girls have it easy.

And then I did the biggest mistake, I looked into her eyes, if looks could kill.

"Speak up Pranali Chauhan, my knight in shining armor, come on." Now she gave me no other option.

"Ummm see, what happened was, you were drunk right and then you did things and they were funny as hell and then I don't know how but the words slipped out of my mouth, and Purab caught them and you know how convincing he is. So when he asked me about it I told him everything and then that traitor vomitted everything in front of Nayan, that's how they both know it." I said slowly giving her my puppy eyes, they worked everytime I hope it works this time too.

"Naaah noo, it won't work this time, and that's not what happened Pranali, let me tell you what happened." She took my hand in hers and made me sit on the nearby bench and started talking, "You made the video of how I was singing in my melodious voice that might make me the next indian idol winner and you didn't leave the part where I was cleaning bathroom floor tiles like that'll provide me some extra credit in my research and you showed it to Purab- my enemy, while laughing your ass off with him, and last but not least that asshole of my friend showed it to my boyfriend. Right?"

Godd!! When she knows everything then why all this drama, just get over it, can't she see my innocent self was just trying to have some fun. I said in my mind.

"You need to stop thinking loudly, and you're nowhere near innocent. You can't fool me with your innocent looking face." She said.

Let me clear one thing, Purab and Swarna are school friends/enemy, they are like siblings to each just not related by blood. And Nayan is Swarna's boyfriend of 7 years, and we all have been friends for 5 years now. As we'll soon complete our masters degree.

"Fine, that's what happened, but trust me I didn't know Purab will cheat on me, so I declare myself not guilty." I said standing and tossing my hair, very ME like.

"It's okay Swarna I still love you the same, and spare this child's life, look at her, so small and single." Nayan said asking for death, because he just can't keep his mouth shut, so what I am single, I am living the best life and I'll only let someone in my life when they deserve it, so I am waiting for the right person to show up.

I was about to punch the hell out of Nayan but, Swarna interrupted in between, looking not so happy with his comment- ,"what do you mean you still love me...." It's going to be a long war whose winner is obviously Swarna so I left them there and went to Purab who was enjoying every bit of the drama.

We have this thing between us where I and Purab enjoy their bickering and then to get equal to us, Nayan makes fun of us both being single, all in all we enjoy our company so much, that we even planned on building our houses next to each other's to have this for the rest of our lives, life is good with good friends and loving family. I must have done something so epic in my last life that God gave me them. I thought smiling.

 I thought smiling

Hawa Mahal

A/NHope you like the first chapter, this is going to be my second book

A/N
Hope you like the first chapter, this is going to be my second book.
Also these photos do no justice to the real beauty of the PALACE OF WINDS.😌😌