Sweet kisses

Abhimanyu's pov-

"What do you mean by that, damnn!!!!"

I paced around the bathroom, why the hell did I say that to her, Godd! How could I not have control over my tongue, seriously Pranali, the things you make me say.

And why are my ears like this, RED!!

Sigh, so this is what I'll be like for the rest of my life huh, not bad. I smiled thinking about it. After taking my bath I went back to my room to see Pranali running for the washroom passing me. My wife is the cutest.

I was almost ready, just wearing my wrist watch when she came out, wearing a fucking saree again, what is she trying to do!!

"You're wearing a saree again, is there something special today as well?" I asked her, maybe I am forgetting something.

"No no, nothing like that, it is just I wanted to wear a saree." she said and went ahead to do her hair, when she was done with everything, she called me, " let's go, everyone is waiting for us on the breakfast table, mumma called me once already. Even they woke up late today." she said smiling.

"Okay let's go."

We moved forward to the door when she suddenly stopped and sighed, shook her head and went back to the mirror, and to say what the beautiful sight it was.

She was applying her vermillion, this time with her full consent, our eyes met in the mirror and she looked me with millions of emotions and gorgeous smile on her face. I couldn't stop myself so I went ahead and stood right behind her.

I held her shoulder and faced her towards me, I saw a single tear running down her face, something in me said to not let it fall so I stopped it. I held her cheek with my right hand, my left hand still on her shoulder, and I kissed her tear away.

My lips lingered a few second longer on her cheek, and I felt her taking a sharp breath. Then I moved my lips upward and kissed her forehead, then both her eyes one by one. She held my right hand tightly and her left hand was now holding the white shirt I was wearing.

After few seconds I moved my face away to look at my beautiful wife and there she was all red, crimson red, my favorite. It was a feeling I was not able to describe, I am falling for my wife, and this will be the first fall of my life that I am going to enjoy at every step. This fall is going to be the best story of my life.

I smiled contently, then we heard a knock.

"Uhm uhm, Am I disturbing someone?" It was her bhabhi.

Pranali immediately left me and stepped back, bhabhi was going to say something when pranali took her hand and ran away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pranali's pov-

"So, why late huh? " bhabhi said teasingly looking at me.

"Bhabhiiiiiiiii"

"What pranali, oh sunshine." She said trying imitating Abhimanyu.

"Please yrrr bhabhi" I smiled, looking down, enjoying this new and romantic phase of my life.

"What please now, you didn't ever leave the chance to tease me, and now by hukum sa's grace it is my chance, and ohhh my goddddddd, my little sister is blushing." She said.

We had our breakfast, and now I am getting ready to go back to home. We reached back to palace around 5 in the evening.

There are few thing I've been noticing in the palace, not my family but the workers around here.

The lady who cleans around my chamber always looks at the passing people like they might know something that she would not want them to know.

She has always been very respectful towards us, has been working for more than 7 years here. but you never know.

What made me notice her more is her behavior towards me, I have this feeling she wants to tell me something or maybe not, she for no reason comes to me asking if the corridor is properly clean or not, or if something is not at right place I should tell her. At first I thought it is normal, but for last few days after asking all this she looks at me for few seconds, opens her mouth to say something then closes it, and walks away.

Today, I've decided to talk to her, she looks restless more than ever.

"Namaste" I wished her.

"Oh Ranisa, Namaste, what happened, do you need anything?" She asked panicked.

"Yes, come with me." I said.

She followed me to nearby room. I closed the door, thinking privacy could help us. And the moment I turned back I saw her terribly shaking, she sat down crying, and joined her hand, "Ranisa, he is not a bad kid, I am really sorry, this will never happen again, forgive him once please, do not tell hukum sa. he will throw us out. "

NEXT UPDATE

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY...............

Her look for the day