1

Cale suddenly woke up in a large and spacious room. He didn't know why he was here. The last thing he remembered was going to bed. He frowned and quickly looked around, but did not notice anything dangerous around him. His attention was immediately attracted by a very familiar large black square located on the opposite wall.

"What? Why am I in the cinema?" He didn't understand how and why he was here. And, of course, he expected danger.

This made him frown even more, because Henituse could not know exactly where the threat would come from. He was about to get to his feet and look around, but he couldn't even get up. It was as if he was glued to a chair, not letting him get up. 

However, he didn't even have time to think about it, when suddenly other people began to appear in the room.

Choi Han, Ron, and Bicrox were sitting next to him. A little in the distance were Alberu, Cage, Taylor and the others. However, what worried Cale the most right now was that he hadn't seen the children anywhere.

"Where the hell are the kids? he says irritably, frowning heavily. And, as if responding to his words, Raon, Hong and On immediately appear on his lap.

"Cale, nya! What's going on?" kittens scream in one voice, because their fur stands on end from strange sensations.

"Weak man!" the dragon cries, immediately rushing to Cale.

"What's going on? Where are we?" The little black dragon is very excited because he is quite scared by the idea that he can't go anywhere. Of course, he wasn't going to leave his weak man, but he didn't like being tied to something.

"Cale-nim, are you okay?" Choi Hong asks anxiously. He frowns and tries to reach for the sword when he discovers that it is not there. And judging by the fact that frightened screams are heard here and there, the others also did not find their weapons.

"Young Master, do you know what's going on?" Ron asks with a frightening smile, which makes Cale's face empty and he diligently pretends that he didn't notice anything. However, a barely noticeable tremor gives him away.

"I have no idea where we are." he answers quickly, and then adds. "However, suspecting that these damn Gods are involved..."

"Huh?! That crazy God again?!" The District shouts irritably, bouncing on the spot. "We should just blow up all his temples so that he finally leaves us alone!"

Hong, On and Cale, as well as the rest of their allies, nod in agreement. They were very annoyed that the God of Death did not want to see them for a moment, constantly contacting them.

And Henituse was particularly annoyed by the realization that the more attention the Gods paid to him, the more he would work. And, of course, the later his idle life will come. He thought so, but did not understand at all that his life of a slacker had been in the past for a very long time. At least until he overcomes the White Star.

However, given how he knows how to relax, it is very likely that in the future his idleness will be constantly interrupted by more and more new things, into which he will definitely stick his nose.

Oh, this very naive Cale...

"My friend, where are we?" Tunka rumbled, who was sitting quite calmly in his place, although he had tried to get up several times before. And only after making sure that he could not do it at all, he became quiet.

And then, as if from a cornucopia, a variety of appeals fell from all sides, directed only to one person.

"Young Master Cale!"