5

I was finally able to write another part. I hope next time I will write a chapter faster than now. I have so many more plot plans ahead of me...

------------------------------------------------

Everyone was patiently looking at the screen, waiting for the continuation. To be honest, they were too shocked to say anything coherent. They looked with some sympathy at Daniel, who was now being comforted by his sisters. Of course, maybe he wasn't the nicest person in the world, but no child deserves to be killed by his own mother.

"He could easily get rid of me..." Daniel suddenly laughed hoarsely, sounding as if he had gone mad. But he didn't go crazy. It's just that for the first time in his entire life, he was able to look at his brother from a different angle. Perhaps he had done a lot of rather dubious things, but at least he was grateful to him for saving his life.

"But.... I don't understand... How could she... How could she possibly have done something so terrible?" a young aristocrat, who had recently become a mother herself, asked with horror. She could not imagine that she would kill her child-her own flesh and blood.

How could a mother possibly do something like that?

No one answered her because they were too surprised. Therefore, everyone just waited for the continuation.

Venion was sitting on the bed, holding his sleeping brother in his arms. He still looked flushed from crying, but he was clearly much better now. At least, it seems that he no longer felt discomfort, judging by how peacefully he slept. The boy, who had been rocking his brother in his arms all this time, turned an indifferent look at his mother, who was unconscious on the floor.

"Did he kill her?" Ron asked with lively curiosity. In fact, he didn't think that this boy would be able to do something like that. Probably, the woman was just sleeping, although he was curious how exactly he was able to put her to sleep. It was very, very curious.

"I don't think so. She doesn't look like she's dead at all." Bicrox said calmly, even though he knew that his father already knew this very well. He appreciated the boy's appearance with interest. Judging by the fact that he was only slightly disheveled, as he was when he first entered this room, he must have used that strange power. He must have used some kind of Flame to put her to sleep.

"Mom was alive for another five years, so she's definitely not dead." Taylor shook his head, although it was hard for him to admit it. He had no illusions about his family for a long time. He knew that his family was terrible, and each person could be worse than the other. It's just that he always thought that his father would be the worst, and his mother, although she seemed mostly indifferent, was definitely not that bad. She was a typical rich woman who looked at everything through the prism of profit and money.

Of course, she knew how to be kind and compassionate, but most of the time she seemed only indifferent and cold. He remembered with what eyes she often looked at them. What a dead calm sometimes reigned in her eyes, but how gentle she was when she occasionally turned her attention to them. It rarely happened, but if she talked to them... Oh, he couldn't imagine a mother more tender. But now... He couldn't help but wonder if that tenderness and love on her part was fake.

He can't help but think about it.

"He looks really scary." Bud says thoughtfully, sipping the alcohol he got out of nowhere. Glenn looks at him with indignation, because he recently hid a drink. And where does he constantly take it from? "Can children really look like that?"