2

Warnings about deaf characters. That is, Venion is a character without hearing.

----------------------------

"Well, are you all ready, let's start the reaction." this Kawahiro threw quite calmly. And right now, he'd rather be anywhere but here. Nevertheless, he gave his word. As he has already said, the sooner he starts all this, the sooner it will all end. The shaman did not want to stay in this place for a long time. "Then look at the screen."

Almost everyone looked at each other in bewilderment, not quite understanding what exactly he meant. Cale and Choi Han, who knew what it was, just frowned. Henituse didn't want to look at Venion at all. Choi Hong, who still remembered the aristocrat who almost caused that old man to suffer, was also completely unwilling to look at him.

He believed that there were much nicer people to look at. For example, Cale-nim. Venian was just lucky that he somehow accidentally became the keeper of their world. Although, of course, the sword master was interested in how he was able to get such an honorable duty at all.

Are there really no other decent people?

"What is a screen?" finally someone decided to ask.

"Look at this black rectangle. It is on it that all events will be shown." Kawahiro pointed to a black rectangle that was located on the wall.

Everyone immediately looked at him curiously, studying him. They hadn't seen something like this before, so of course they wanted to know exactly how it worked.

The White Star, hidden in a dark corner, chuckled. He wanted to know more about this man in order to win him over to his side. If the person in whose hands was the fate of this world, will be on his side...

Wouldn't the others just have to give up since they wouldn't be able to resist them?

The ancient Shaman who had caught his thoughts only shook his head condescendingly. He has no idea how difficult it really is to get Tsunayoshi to do what he doesn't want to do. He was even curious how this villain could do such a thing.

It's going to be quite an epic.

Venion doesn't remember exactly, but there have always been a lot of inconsistencies in his picture of the world. This stubborn and persistent itch that everything should be completely wrong.

Of course, he could not say exactly how it should be, but he always felt a strong wrongness of what was happening. And in fact, it's very confusing when you can't even explain to yourself why everything is wrong and how exactly it should be.

Sometimes there was a lot of it, so he even had an unbearably bad headache. Of course, this did not happen very often, but sometimes it still interfered with normal life.

"Venion..." Taylor is quite a bit sad, because he still remembers that indecisive and timid child who once upon a time was his younger brother. Yes, he hated the man Venion had grown into, but no one could forbid him to remember his little one with some warmth.

Cage hisses irritably, but backs off when her friend just shakes his head and looks at her. She hates that bastard with every fiber of her being for almost depriving her of Taylor. She really hates him, but they have already defeated him. Taylor has already become a marquis, so she can slightly muffle this hatred.

Well, rather, she thought they finally defeated him because he was dead. However, now it turns out that he somehow survived. It made her worry, but not too much.