33

Dressed in a white three piece suit, purple turtle neck top and white shoes, Zephaniah showcases different vigorous dancing steps as moves out of the church auditorium holding gingerly, Stella's right hand. She holds the edge of her white satin material sheath styled spaghetti straped train ful gown to her bouquet of red and purple plastic flowers. As the couple dance out with their family members, Mrs Chuks with her extra tall tomato red colored gele and onion purple damask material iro and buba goes about thanking everyone and giving them the descriptions to the reception. The couple enter into a blue Toyota Sienna XL30 and the car zooms off.

   "Now let the couple cone forward for their first dance after which we have a question and answer session." A lean fair guy dressed in black round neck top and purple trousers speaks into the microphone facing Zephaniah and Stella where they are seated. Stella mutters a word of disagreement that doesn't go unnoticed by her husband.
  "Stella please. Don't embarrass us like this." Zephaniah pleads in accordance to his look.
  "I'm not the one embarrassing us. It's you. How do you expect me to cope during the question and answer session? I practically know nothing about you." She states stylishly looking at the crowd.
  "It's nothing dear. I promise you you're going to do just fine. I know you can do it."
"See you speaking to me gently just because you don't want me to back out. If this was how you spoke to me on a normal day we won't be in this situation." She complains.
    "I'm sorry. I will change." He pleads again and holds her hand again. She shakes her head and stands up with him showcasing her crepe material tomato red colored trumpet thin strap cocktail length gown and silver heels. They move to the front and she places her hand on his right shoulder covered in a white shirt tucked into red trousers.
"Awwwn! I want to get married o." The guy from earlier gushes like a lady.
"Like... See them na. They're oppressing me a lot. Who will follow me ladies in the house? Let's do our own wedding next week Saturday. What do you think?" He continues teasingly as the people in the mega capacity auditorium decorated using onion purple and red designs crack up in laughter.
"Don't tell me I'm not eye catching enough for you to get married to oo. See me suffering heartbreak before proposal." He sulks and the hall vibrates with laughter again. The couple move to the center designed specially for them and the Disc Jockey manager plays 'Essence' by Wizkid ft Tems and the hall roars in chorus before one of Pa Chuks' younger brothers go to him and 'Hello hello sister' by Jaymikee comes up.
Zechariah cracks up in laughter somewhere in the auditorium where he is sitted with Ronke, Dunsin and Jael.
"Uncle James will never disappoint." Jael comments laughing too.
"I didn't know that was what he was going to do oo. I sure am surprised. Hope your Mom won't complain sha?" Ronke asks.
  "Ehn? She dare not whimper." Jael replies.
"Wow! It's a rare sight to see someone that makes Mrs Chuks affrighted." Dunsin chips in before a beeping interrupts. They all pull out their phones to check if it's coming from them before Zechariah shouts, "It has happened!! God has done it. I have seen the result of my obedience." He jumps up and returns to his seat.
  "What is that?" Jael asks.
He stretches his phone to her and Ronke takes it before she does.
  "Wow!" They both exclaim.
"What's that?" Dunsin asks stretching to look into the phone too.
"He has been offered a job. By McKinney and Sons investment limited. To resume on Monday as a manager." Ronke explains. She suddenly dashes towards him and engulfs him in a bear hug. He relaxes into the hug before the others join them.
  "The attention is supposed to be on the newly weds. Don't let us draw it to ourselves." Dunsin notes as he sights a few heads turning to look at them.
They chuckle in response before Jael speaks up, "Confirm this with God though. It's important."
"That's true. We will do it together don't worry." Ronke seconds assuring him too.
"When have you guys ever left me alone? Thanks for being here family." Zechariah appreciates them putting on a smile.
  "You're welcome bro." Dunsin says giving him a pat on the back.

Family 💃💃💃. Lovers of bro Zechariah🔊🔊. How's the story going? Thanks for 300+ reads. It's not easy and I owe it all to you. Thanks so much, you should still tell your friends, family and even those people you don't talk to naturally. It's not too much to do for bro Zechariah is it 😁😁😁. Thanks for being here. It's means a lot to me. Stella has finally married Zephaniah oo, and he has promised to change. Who feels like the promise is genuine 🤔🤔, please say something. And our lovely husband material has been offered a job. Who remembers McKinney and Sons investment limited?? That place he went to for interview that one lady like this insulted him and sent him out of the office. Have you remembered? That should be the first chapter if I'm not wrong. I'm definitely right, see oo, they just remembered him in chapter 33. This means that your too late isn't God's too late. He has you in mind anytime any day, so keep the plug in so you don't miss your blessings.
   Can I hear someone say that hope Zechariah isn't about to make another mistake? We will confirm that as the book unfolds. We're almost done family 😊 😊. Thanks for your support. This chapter is dedicated to RoyalGo welcome to Wattpad. Again, another beneficiary of this dedication is adeolaabigailife5 Her book, Chained just started out. Please go check it out. Thanks family ❣️❣️

Yours in Ink; Bethel ™