46

"Sheba, a beautiful woman, my other half, my missing rib, my most significant gift. Today would have never been this wonderful and significant if I wasn't getting married to you. God saw me as incomplete and brought you to give me satisfaction he needs from me. Meeting you is the best thing that has ever happened to me and getting married to you the most amazing. I pray that our plans for the future will be better than we hope and that our love gets rekindled by the most high God. The mother of my unborn kids, my love,my life support thanks for making me complete. I love you to the moon and back." Zechariah recites his vow as Patience and Jael coo at the chief bridesmaid seat holding on to each other.
  Sheba bows her head as she takes a few seconds blushing before the ursher puts the microphone to her lips for her part of the exchange of vow,
  "Zechariah. You are my heartbeat, you think I'm doing you a favor by coming into your life but it's actually the other way round. I do know that I am lucky to have you. You're a light in my life and I pray that you never die. To you, I'm your most significant gift but for me you're my one and only gift that never ceases to put a smile on my face. Thanks for being you. Let's go rock the world together." She says as the congregation laughs at the last part of her sentence. The priest puts on a smile and motions for them to kneel down.
  "Let's pray for them church." He says and everyone stretches their hands to them.
  "Father Lord we bless you for this union. We say be thou exalted. Accept our praise and thanks in Jesus name!"
   "Amen!"
"We ask that you protect this couple and continue to guide them all through this marriage. Stay with them, live with them and have a say in the family in Jesus name!"
  "Amen!"
"For in the Jesus name we pray!"
   "Amen!" The congregation goes again and he couple rises to their feet as the photographer runs to the front to position them for a photograph with the officiating ministers.
  Zechariah buttons up his gold jacket and pulls Sheba closer in her white silk material floor length ball gown with wrap neckline and full three quarter sleeves. He readjusts the gold tiara on her hair is the officiating ministers gather beside them. A click and then another, and the photographer is done. He signals to them and the ministers disperse as the priest takes up the microphone and declares,
"The recessional hymn as the couple and their train leave first, followed by the officiating ministers, the immediate family and then everyone else follows them.
  Sheba begins to dance to the hymn as Zechariah doesn't hesitate to showcase his dance steps too as the recessional hymn ends and the instrumentalists begin to display their skills making the congregation go wild with joy. Mrs Chuks appears everywhere at once trying to get everything in order and instructing a lot of people at the same time. Ronke and Dunsin dance to meet with the couple at the entrance of the church and they systematically guide them to a black Toyota Camry SE Hybrid belonging to Zechariah. Patience and Jael wait at the entrance just as Zephaniah runs up to them with two nylon bags containing food.
  "You two should take this before appearing at the reception. You have been fasting for three days now." Ronke instructs them holding on to her bulging belly.
  "Yes ma'am." Zechariah answers on their behalf as the window rolls up to shield them from the public's eyes.

Wedding is come and gone. Marriage remains. I'm sorry this chapter is looking like this. I know you all expected so much but I just wasn't feeling myself. This is the best I can come up with. I just didn't know what to make them do. I feel like the vows are the best part though. Thanks so much for sticking to the book. Two chapters to go. This chapter is dedicated to @anjiecynhanks so much for voting. Thanks.
Yours in Ink; Bethel