New start

"So Al saiyfen can you answer my one question?" I asked as we were wandering trough little village called sinta

"What question?" My companion asked me back

"why is it so quiet here? I mean its pretty weird if you ask me" I asked with couriosity "you are right something is wrong" he said as he pushed me into bushes telling me to be quiet and pointing on a few Soldiers searching the House that I guessed was House of medic.

"Wait here I will take care of this" he said as he left bushes sneaking to the first Soldier assassinating him and then to another one and then he climbed on the roof killing another guard and then geting into the house killing last one.

'Wow he is skilled' I thought as I saw two guard and someone who looked like thought enemy propably some kind of captain who in one kick destroyed door of the building suprising Al saiyfen. I saw as four of them starting a fight after a second one soldier was Dead then my friend attacked captain but he failed as captain grabed hand in which he had his sword in and broke it and then he tried kill my companion with his Big mace but he protected himself with a shield with didn't help for geting kicked into a wall after this he was captured by one of soldiers.

'Well its time to be a hero' I thought as I moved into house grabing sword of one of the Dead soldiers and using it to stab the captain trought the neck. After this suprise to enemy I tackled soldier who captured Al saiyfen and I put a sword to his neck.

"So can you answer my question where is the medic?" My new friend asked the soldier who responded that she is in the military camp and that some guys want her head on pike.

"I will kill them" Al saiyfen responed grabing my hand and cuting soldier throat with sword that I was welding. "Its not a good idea you don't look the best with broken hand So please stay here and I will deal with this problem" I said as I left the bulding

— 10 minutes later –

I was standing on top of the Tower that overlooked port garnison that was full of soldiers. The fortress was divaided in three zones 1st living zone, where most of the guards where this zone had also armory little chapel and command center. It had also 3 gates two to other zones one outside. The 2nd zone was a prison zone where all the prisoners where at there it was the least guarded area and the third one was a port  with was protected by a few soldiers as I was looking at the whole place I had came up with a plan.

First I teleported to the gate connected 1st and 2nd zone where I but a karambit in the opening system I did the same thing with the gate leading from first to the third zone. I decided to Get on the ground and after a I teleported I started to sneak past guards I got to one of the cages the prisoners were held in and I asked
"Where is the medic named rabi?"
"Who sends you?" One young man with a visibly broken leg asked me a question. To wich I responded that I was send by Al Saiyfen.
"Wait... Al saiyfen, you need to give him a later that was taken from me by comendant he said showing me the strong looking man in a blue and red helmet.

"great another one" I said as I got up and destroyed the lock freeing the prsioners for them to cause chaos before teleporting away.

—meanwhile in end—
Ceris: the war is finally over my dear sister now we need to rebuild the end any ideas?

Ceris asked as she glanced at her sister who got up and answeared her sister question.

Gwen: I got one let's use lance soldiers as slaves as we didn't execute them it would be cheaper for us.
Zeg: we shouldn't do it this is not right.
Ceris: please zegarin this war wasn't about morals but about who will rule over the end and in consequence Maybe the rest of the World.
Vordus: Ceris is right they may be useful for now anyways I will write to people who sold us slaves that it is end of our work.