Discovery

-LANCE POV-

I was looking from a distance at a group of prisoners as they fought with a guards when I Heard thet main gate that was leading to the garnison. I then teleported on the walls. I was felling that my magic got weaker but enough to survive this fight.

I started waiting on the wall overlooking the fight until a Man who looked like an officer I was looking for apeared with his guards. I teleported to the ground and used arcane swords to kill two of the guards.
Officer: "What the hell kill him for void sake"
As one of the guards tried to charge at me I throwed him over my shoulder and impaled him with my aracane sword. The second guards tried to slash me but I dodged and got behind him. I would then stab him and block officer sword.

"Welcome officer I was looking for you" I said
Officer: "who are you?!"
"Your last breath" I responded stabing him with my karambit in non leathal area for now.
Officer: "So end send you I got a letter they decided that they want no more evidance?"
"What are you talking about?"
Officer:  "don't lie I got the letter from your master they don't want my slaves becouse they won some big civil war and now have many more slaves"
"Oh void I can't let it stay that way but that being said"
I then stabed him in the neck killing him. I would then search his body and find the letters as I would grab the medic with me and escape.

——timeskip to al saiyfen house——

I would Enter the building with the medic behind me when we would Enter the medic would run to help al saiyfen
Al saiyfen "What happend if I may Ask?"
Lance "those neket iadet started enslaving my people"
Al saiyfen "first of how did you know overworld swear Word second that doesn't seem very good"
Lance "why the heck would it sound good?! Screw this I need to go"
Al saiyfen "Wait you can't go now as you said during our journey your powers did not came back yet"
Lance "That isn't a problem becouse it won't stop me from tearing off Ceris's spine, throwing her head into the void and burning down dragonspire!"
Al saiyfen "wow wow wow you are getting to crazy right now and you don't look like you could challenge the gods"
Lance "Oh I already did it once What can stop me from repeating this?"
Al saiyfen "Common Sense?"
Lance "I have no idea What is it but belive me give me 40 days for military campaing and I will take dragonspire"
Al saiyfen "are you sure you Lost like 46 hours ago"
Lance "Yes and it is time for my return"

-meanwhile in end war prisoner camp-

There was a boy with a black hair and Purple eye he was royality and he was treated like a Peace of crap but it will change but at the same time not So far away people in white cloaks where looking at the camp from the distance
"You delivered the message?" their leader asked
"Yes and I am sure that Lance already knows" one of his companions said
"Great then let the Word happen and let the entity come back to life and glory" The leader said satisfied