Chapter 1

Rylee woke up suddenly! Realised that she had wet the bed for the 3rd time in the past week. Her mother told her if she had anymore accidents she would have to wear protection to bed.
I better quickly hide it she thought but her little sister Emma (who was 14) had walked in and saw that her older sister had wet the bed. "MOM" she said loudly "Rylee wet the bed again." Shhhh"
Mrs Cook Rylee and Emma's mom walked in. And said to Rylee "you knew our deal tonight you'll have to wear these. She pulls out a Tena diaper. If you have a week of dry nights I'll let you wear goodnites instead. And a month you can stop all together.

"Thanks a lot Emma"
"Hahahaha it's your fault you wet the bed"
Rylee couldn't think of anything to respond back with.
At school Rylee had many friends and was considering very attractive by all the guys. She was thinking that it could have been worse she could be wearing them to school she thought.
Rylee went had a shower got ready for school. She recently started wearing thong underwear, and was admiring her butt in the mirror. She put on her skirt and buttoned up her shirt. And drove herself to school. She had a great day at school but after school as she was stuck in traffic she was busting to go.
30mins later she was only 10 minutes from her house but pulled over at the shops ran in as she was running she started peeing. Before she even got into the shopping centre she had wet herself.
She didn't have a change of underwear and didn't want anyone to know she had an accident. So Rylee bought a 3 pack of thong underwear. Then went to the bathroom and took off her wet panties and put her new ones on and. Threw the wet ones out.
And drove home.
Once she got back she was greeted by her mom.
"Hey Rylee can u babysit my friends kids tomorrow night." Rylee say "no i don't want them to know I wet the bed."