Chapter 2

Rylees mother handed her a package of goodnites wear these instead. Wear these instead of the big bulky ones they'll be more discreet. Rylee wasn't happy but agreed after all it was for the best.

The next day:

Rylee woke up with her wet diaper her indicator was at about 1/3, she really needed to pee as well she got up and took her pyjama pants off and ran out in her diaper. It was only about 6am expecting everyone to be asleep she finds the toilet door locked.her sister said just 1 minute but it was too late she had started peeing her diaper it was not 4/5 th full and she decided to go change. At that moment she turned around her sister walks out and sees her older sisters wet diaper indicator. "Your such a baby"she said  
"I stopped wetting the bed years ago" and your nearly 18 and still can't keep yourself dry at night."
Rylee felt really ashamed by these comments because they were true.

The day went normally she had a boring day at school. Packed her bag preparing for her sleepover. She packed 3 goodnites even though she only needed the one. Better safe than sorry she thought.

Once she got there she was greeted by a middle aged mother named Michelle Jenkins. " hi my names Michelle and these are my kids Tom and Sarah. Tom is 6 and Sarah is 10. Oh and 1more thing Tom still wets the bed so make sure his got his race car pull ups on."
Bye

Rylee suggested they watched a movie but Tom wanted to play pirates and Sarah wanted to draw. So Rylee just chilled on the couch for about 45 mins then chucked dinner in the oven. Tom had completely trashed the living room with his toys. Rylee told him to clean it up after dinner. But he refused and he got really angry with her and she wasn't having it and told him to put his pull-up on and go to bed. Which he eventually did.

Rylee ask Sarah if his normally like this she said "mostly just to babysitters"
Rylee asked Sarah if she wet the bed?
Sarah said no I'm not a baby.
This made Rylee feel really embarrassed on the inside because this little girl could keep her bed dry while she couldn't.
She went to go check on Tom and realised Tom had made a bunch of spit balls and started shooting them at her.
"Ok Tom you can either come with me and watch a movie or go to bed." He chose the movie option.
About 2/3rds through Rylee could smell shit. She stood up and checked herself just in case and it wasn't her or Sarah. So she went to ask Max but he was fast asleep. She picked him up and put him in bed. After the movie Rylee sent Sarah to bed. And Rylee decided to have a shower. After the shower she locked the door to the guest bedroom and pulled out her goodnite.