Chapter 3

Rylee pulled out her goodnite but accidentally put on her PINK panties and went to check on the kids who were asleep. So Rylee decided to go to sleep to.
Tom woke up at about 2 in the morning and decided to prank Rylee by putting her hand in warm water. He got a bowl and filled it up. Went into Rylees room and saw a goodnite similar to his next to where she was laying. And he was confused and lifted her blankets and saw a wet patch on the bed and then she rolled over and Tom saw Rylees wet butt and panties.
He immediately realised that she was a bedwetter. And still went through with the prank. Before the prank the wet spot on the bed wasn't that big. Once he put her hand in warm water she started peeing herself again. He got his iPad out and took a photo of the soaked bed. And went back to bed.

Rylee was up early and immediately realised that she forgot to put her goodnite on. She got up and threw the sheets in the washing machine. Rylee went to change out of her wet panties but she was stopped by Sarah.
Sarah immediately noticed that Rylees panties were wet and just assumed it was that time of the month or something.

Rylee changed out of her panties and had no clean underwear. Except for 2 dry goodnites she decided to put one on and put on blue yoga pants on.
Tom immediately started acting strange. Asking Rylee how she slept at breakfast he was eating with his iPad and Rylee was told not to let Tom eat and play iPad. Then she told him off until he brought up a photo of her bed wetting last night. Which caused her to feel really embarrassed and she started peeing herself. Luckily she was wearing protection. Sarah started Laughing and teasing. After breakfast Rylee was doing the dishes as she saw Sarah behind her looking at her butt. "They don't look like normal panties do u wear diapers in the daytime too?"
"What do you mean?"
She pulled down Rylees pants revealing a wet goodnite. "Ahhhhh why did u do that."
"Just as I thought u do wet yourself in the daytime to."
" should probably change"
"Yea your probably right she blurted out accidentally, no I don't actually there dry."
"Then what are the pictures faded?"
There was no hiding it now for Rylee so she changed and picked up the wet goodnite and took it to the public bin outside which was the safer option to dispose of it. She was about 4 meters away from the bin until a cute guy walked passed and she went red with embarrassment. She threw it out packed up and left as soon as there parents got home.

"Hey sweetie I just got off the phone with Mrs Jenkins and apparently you wet the bed and didn't wear protection good thing you cleaned it up but you also had a daytime accident as well, what do u have to say for yourself."
"I might have forgotten to wear my goodnite," Rylee said
"Why did u wet your goodnite during the day?"
"I had no clean panties."
"Seems to me like u made the right choice wearing goodnites during the day"
"For this I'm going to make you wear goodnites during the day and Tena diapers at night."
"Nooooo, I don't have daytime accidents."
As soon as Rylee said this she peed her goodnite.

Her mom decided to put a goodnite on her. They went into Rylees bedroom, her mom pulls out a goodnite. And asks Rylee to pull down her yoga pants. Rylee was too embarrassed to.
"Ok I'll do it" Rylee was about to take off her pants  revealing her goodnite which was wet.
"Your already wearing one"
"It needs a change mom"
Rylees mom changed her.
Then said "this is the only time I'll change you you have to do it from now one"
Rylee agreed.

The next day: Rylee woke up with her soaked tena diaper and bra on. Headed to the shower. But Emma stopped her asking why she had a goodnite in her hand "none of your business".
"Looks like your diaper is full", she said.
Rylee hated the fact that she still had to wear them.
And her sister could tease her all about it,
So she came up with a plan.