Online - Chapter 1

It's 10 pm and I'm logging into my laptop and opening the one website which I open every night. DSchats.com It's a website where I'm able to talk with people from around the world that has the same kinks like me and actually understands me. I open the website, log in with my username @graveled, and started chatting.

Graveled: Hello
Bunnies: Hi gravel
Littleprincess: Hi Grav
Gunners: Hello Gravel

I always feel so happy when I'm chatting here it feels like everyone is so kind and understanding, and they are also very open about what they like and not afraid to share their experiences. "Ding" I hear from my computer and look up to just see a notification from UrMaster.

UrMaster: Hello
Graveled: Hi
UrMaster: Are you looking for anything?
Graveled: I'm single if thats what your asking.
UrMaster: Are you open to videocalling?
Graveled: Yeah.
UrMaster Wanna do a quick scene with me through videocall?
Graveled: Sure uhmm.... What should i call you?
UrMaster: You can call me Master kitten.
Graveled: Ok Master
UrMaster: Good Job kitten. Now I want you to strip and place your phone somewhere where I can get a good view.
Graveled: Ok done master.
UrMaster: Good girl. Im gonna call now.

After he said that a ringing sound came out from my phone and I answered his phone.

"Hi kitten" Master said shocking me. His voice was so deep and kind of husky. As I take a look at the screen I swear my soul left my body he's so hot and it's not helping that he's naked too. He's laying down while he's stroking his dick in his hands.

"Hi Master" I said started sounding shy because I didn't think he was gonna look this hot.

"Kitten lay down and start inserting a finger into your pussy. I wanna see it get swallowed up by that cute little pussy." He said as I lay down and started taking my finger and inserting it in my pussy.

"How tight is it kitten? Can you fit another one in?" He asked.

"It's not that tight yet, I can fit one or two more in." I said as I keep moving my finger in and out of my pussy my fingers getting soaked.

"That's good kitten, I want you to put two fingers in now. Go in and out slowly while thinking about Master's big dick. And also kitten next time you say something don't forget to say, Master. Next time you forget I will punish you"

"Yes Master" I inserted and another finger and ohh that felt so good. I started going in and out slowly getting faster and faster until Master said something.

"Kitten" He said in a warning voice. "Go slower"

"But Master I'm close please" I whined to him.

"No, Go slower or I'll edge you and won't let you come tonight."

After he said that I went slower cause for all I care I just want to cum.

"Good job"

He made me go slow and fast and slow and fast and just edge me on and on for at least 5 times. I kinda lost count after that cause I was just too fucking frustrated.

"Ok kitten because you have been good tonight I will let you cum. On my count, you may cum."

"1" I go faster and faster feeling it coming.
"2" I'm so close, I can barely think.
"3 cum" Once he said that I just let everything come undone and I had the biggest, longest, and best orgasm of my life. It felt so good that after, I just laid down on my bed breathing heavily feeling sleepy and tired.

"You did so well kitten." He said and after he asked me to drink and left after making sure I was ok.