Overslept - Chapter 8

RING RING RING! Ugh who the fuck is calling me so early! I wake up and grab my phone from my bedside table and swiped answer without looking at who it is.

"What the fuck do u want so early in the morning!?" I groan and half shout into my phone, feeling pissed cause it's so early.

"Excuse me" The person who called said and once he said it every thing in my body jolted awake. Flipping Hell it's Master! I'm so screwed.

"I'm sorry!" I said meekly to him "I didn't know it was you." I said to him.

"Regardless if you knew it was me or not, you should not be rude to people like that. Especially if you don't know their intentions of calling. What if they just want to be nice and you're rude to them." He said giving me a lecture through the phone making me roll my eyes cause it's so early and I don't need a fucking lecture.

"Ya, ya" I said, just trying to move on from it. "So, why did you call so EARLY in the morning Master?" I asked accentuating the word early to him so he knows.

"Well Kitten, It's not that early. It's 7am and you have classes at 9:30, my class by the way. So, don't be late. I was calling to check up on you today. How are you?" He asked me with a strict tone when telling me to not be late to class.

"Exactly Master, the class is still in two and a half hours. Still so long." I told him whining a bit.

"I could've slept more you know, but aside from being woken up so early I guess i'm feeling good. How about you Master?" I asked hm.

"That's good kitten, Im doing well too. I cant wait to see you at school today, come 1 hour earlier by the way." He said chuckling a bit in the beginning because of what I said.

"Umm why Master?" I asked him feeling suspicious.

"I need to have a word with you" He said with a somewhat serious tone making me scared.

"about ?" I asked him again.

"You'll see later kitten" He said with a smirk.

Ok yeah now im official scare of what he's going to do.

"Uhmmm ok Master" I said warily to him.

"Don't be late! 8:30 am" he said to me with a serious tone.

"Yes, yes okkk I won't be." I told him

"Ok good. I'll talk to you later Kitten. Goodbye" He said

"Okkk Bye Master" I said and ended the call.

OK so now I'm kind of scared! What does he want with me? Brooo he's so mysterious but I kind of like that not gonna lie.

I'm still feeling very very tired, so I think i'm gonna take a 10 minute nap. That should be enough for me to get ready and leave the house before 8:10am, cause it takes around 15 mins to get there.

I set my alarm for 7:30am and went to bed.

After my well needed nap I checked my phone and saw that my phone was on do not disturb  and there were a lot of missed calls from Master and a bunch of texts too. FUCK im screwed. I checked the time and saw that it was already 8:40! I was supposed to meet at him at 8:30. I checked my alarm and saw that I put it for 7:30pm and not am. I'm so stupid.

UGHH FUCK IM SO SCREWED! HE'S GONNA TEAR ME A NEW ONE!

Anyway I showered real quicked, changed my clothes and got into the car driving quickly to school, maybe speeding a little.  

I arrived at 9  and went straight to the class. I saw him inside through the glass that he was setting up his class. I knocked sheepishly on the door and waited for him at the door.

He opened the door and when I looked at him I felt like running away. His face was stern and filled with displeasure making me scared.

I begin to back away walking backwards towards the hallway but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back into the classroom while closing the door and locking it. Now i'm stuck in a locked room with him and no way of escaping. Yep i'm definitely officially screwed.
"Tsk tsk tsk little girl" he said with a disapproving head shake. "Trying to run away? I dont think so. Go take a seat on that chair." He said pointing his finger to a chair all while saying this with his scary authoritative voice that goes so deep.

I nod my head and began to walk to the chair slowly, worried that I might anger him more.

"Words kitten. Don't tell me you forgot all your rules already?" He said with a condescending tone.

"Ye-yes Master, sorry Master" I said sheepishly and continued walking to the chair.

Once I got there I sat down and master started pacing back and forth the classroom slowly like he was thinking very hard.