Hi!

Ok guys hello everyone ok so I love how y'all gave me suggestions like on my smut chapter but what I would like to ask y'all to do is if y'all could not boss me around when asking for something like someone said (I deleted it so don't go looking)
They said "it's ok it's fine I've read worse I've even MADE worse but here's what you can do to make me want to read more" like ok thank you for suggesting what I should do but could you please not   Tell me what to do I wanted suggestions not  orders on what to do with the story thanks so much for reading this I'm not talking to everyone but I'm only talking to one person and one person usually wouldn't be an issue but so it doesn't become a lot more people thinking they can just tell me what to do like order me and not suggest anything but that's all I wanted to say thanks so much for understanding and reading this chapter!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UPDATES
So since Wattpad is telling me that this would take 43 seconds to read I'll go ahead and add all the updates in here so it will be longer lol (I was so ready to start on a different chapter but it's whatever ig)
So basically I have a new smut chapter it coming and I'm working on it it's halfway done so I can promise you all it will be out  soon and that's why I was worrying to finish this chapter to work on that chapter I'm very happy that we are growing so much and it feels great if I didn't say that in that 5k chapter but Tysm for reading this chapter and byeee guys love y'all!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
WORD COUNT: 300 words