Mikey 1 ANGST

TW! DEATH!

What if Mikey's hands continued to crack when he opened the portal to the prison dimension?

Mikey looked behind him as his brothers managed to get Leo out of the prison dimension and quickly looked back at  the portal giving a wink at Krang and closed it.
Mikey Looked down at his hands, The yellow glow continued to grow. He looked at his brothers who is looking back at him. "Guys, I'm scared" Mikey's legs gave out  and he fell onto the hard cold floor of Staten island.

His three older brothers ran up to him, "MIKEY! MIKEY YOUR GONNA BE OKAY JUST STAY AWAKE FOR US!" Raphael begged at his little brother. "Raph ... I need a hug... will you hug me...?" Mikey's breathing slowed down, his hands started to chip one by one.
"Mikey please...." Leo said in a low voice, Donnie couldn't say or do anything but stand still watching his brother slowly fade away.

Raphael did his little brother's order and hugged him tight never letting go. Tears rolled down the twin's cheeks and hugged their little brother.
Mikey continued to chip and fade but not as slowly as before.

Mikey's skin fell apart and he faded. "MIKEY!" tears rolled down the older brother's cheeks as he watched the sparks of light fade

Raph wailed for his little brother

Why is this happening to them?

What have they done to deserve this?

Why is their life like this?

What could've they possibly done to lose their brother?