Chapter 1

"Morning JJ" Malia's mom said as JJ walked into the house. "Morning Kalani" JJ smiled as he took his hat off and walked into the kitchen. "Hi JJ" Kirra smiled as she ate her cereal. "Hey shithead" JJ laughed as he rubbed his hand through her hair and walked over to the couch. "Malia get up" JJ said as he jumped on her. "Fuck off JJ" she groaned as she laid on the couch. "Get up its nine thirty" JJ said as he pulled her up off the couch. She groaned and walked up the stairs to her room as JJ followed behind her. "What day is it?" Malia groaned as she looked through her cupboard. "Friday, your mum said we don't have to go to school, if you don't won't" JJ said as he sat on the end of her bed. "We? What you just doing what my parents say now" Malia laughed.
"Yeah, I like your parents more than mine" JJ laughed as she pulled her shirt off. "Yeah mine are better, no offence Jay also I don't wanna go to school" she smiled before leaning down and kissing JJ as she held her self up by putting her hands on his legs. "All good, they are better" JJ said pulling away and patting the side of her leg. "You gonna put a shirt on?" JJ laughed as he put his hands on her hips to keep her still. "You want me to?" She laughed. "I'm good either way" he smiled up at her.

She moved away, took her shorts off and put a shirt on. JJ moved back to the top of her bed. Malia laid down and cuddled up next to him. "It's Friday, you doing anything tonight?" JJ asked as he rubbed his hand up and her thigh under her blanket. "Yeah, Matty, Zac, Steph and all that are hanging out tonight so we're doing that" she explained as she cuddled up into him more. "Mum said you gotta get up now, cause she knows yous went back to bed" Kirra said banging on the door and walking off back down the hallway. Malia groaned than got back up. She grabbed a dark blue string bikini and denim shorts. "Turn around" Malia said as she spun her finger around. JJ rolled his eyes and turned around to let her change. She pulled her shirt off and her underwear before putting the bikini on. "Can I turn around now?" JJ whined. "Yeah" she laughed as he spun around to face her. She put her shorts and shirt on than got her phone of charge and put it in her pocket.

"Come on" she said grabbing his hand and walking towards the door. JJ spun her around and pressed her against the door as he kissed her. "Good morning" she giggled between kisses as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Morning" he smiled as he pressed her hips against the door. "You wanna go to John B's?" Malia asked as he pulled away from her. "Nah, John B went some where, Pope's doing some school thing and Kie's working" he explained. "Okay, where you wanna go?" Malia asked. "Beach?" He said. "Yep" he smiled happily before walking out the room. "Bye Kalani, bye shithead" JJ said as they walked back through the kitchen, shaking his hand through Kirra's hair again. "Bye JJ, bye Malia, school?" Kalani said as she placed a bowl in the sink. "Nah going to the beach" Malia smiled as she picked her shoes and bag up. "Okay, message me if you're coming home for dinner or not" Kalani smiled before kissing Malia's head as she walked past and rubbing JJ's head like he did to Kirra. "Come on Maybank" Malia said as she pushed JJ towards the door.

Malia layed her towel down on the sand, took her shoes, shirt and pants off and layed on the towel. JJ walked down to the water with his board and went to surf. She layed on the sand for a while, before going on her phone. JJ walked back up and sat on the sand for a while. He started building the sand up and started building something. Malia got up and walked down to the water after she got to hot from the sun. She swam around for a bit till JJ walked back down and jumped into the water next to her.