Chapter 2

Malia had a shower and washed all the sand off her then changed into a baggy shirt and a pare of denim shorts while JJ layed on her bed. "Alright I'm going, you gonna stay here?" Malia said as she walked over to the side of her bed and kissed JJ. "Okay, yeah I'm just gonna stay here and go to bed, me and John B stayed up all night, last night" JJ said kissing her back. "Okay, I'll see you later if you're awake" she smiled kissing him again before leaving. "JJ going to bed or does he want anything?" Kalani asked as Malia walked through the kitchen. "No he's alright, he's going to bed, he stayed up all night" she smiled as she put her shoes on. "Okay, bye sweetheart" Kalani said before walking into the lounge room with a packet of chips.

"Hey Malia" Bailey and Lochlan smiled at her as she walked over to her group of friends. "Hey boys, hey Jourdan, hi Tara, hey Matty" Malia smiled as they started walking down the street and to a bar. "Come on the guy just moved away from the back door" Matty said as they all quickly went in and slipped in from the back without anyone noticing. They all got drinks than sat down at a table before Bailey and Tara went to dance, than Lochlan and Jourdan followed behind them. "I think the blondie's checking you out over there" Malia laughed as she nudged Matty with her elbow while sitting next to him. "Nah, I'm good, I'm dating Brooke again remember" he smiled before sipping his drink. "Really?" Malia said scrunching up her nose. "Yeah, don't make that face or the wind will change and it will stay like that" Matty laughed at her.

"Come on Malia" Zara smiled as she pulled Malia of her chair. "Come on Matty" Malia laughed pulling him too as Zara pulled them both to their group on the middle of the dance floor.

--------------------------------------------------

"Come on, I'm hungry" Lochlan said stumbling down the street drunk. "Come on Matty" Malia laughed as she helped Zara down the street while Matty walked behind them. "Want anything Matty?" She asked as she walked down the chips isle. "Nah, I'm right" he said as he followed behind her. "Zara you have to pay for those before you eat them" Malia laughed as Zara walked around the corner eating a packet of chips as Bailey, Lochland and Jourdan followed behind her. "I know" she said as the three made their way over to the register with their chips. "Come on" Malia said to Matty as she grabbed a packet of chips and walked off over to them. They payed for the food than kept walking down the street till we dropped everyone else home. "Night Matty" Malia smiled at him. "Night Malia" he said rubbing her head before walking of down the street.

She walked up the steps to her house and unlocked the front door quietly. Then put the keys in the bowl and locked the door behind her. She took her shoes off and walked into the kitchen. She walked past the lounge room and Kalani was laying on the couch asleep. She walked over to her and pulled a blanket over her than turned the tv off and the lamp off. She picket the chips up off the table and walked into the kitchen and turned the light on. She put the chips away than turned to the counter. Malia started cleaning up all the stuff that was left from dinner. She packed it all away then flicked the light off and stumbled up to her room. She shut her door than put her pajamas on in the dark and climbed into the bed without waking up JJ and cuddled into him.