The Alberich Pamphlet

The charge against me is a connection with the First Harbinger.  For purposes or improper speculation. My real crime is a connection with the Abyss, for a considerable time, without no ones knowledge or consent. I was sent as a spy from Khannriah to find the weakness of the nation and archon. Master Diluc, Master Jean and the Knights of Favonius had no knowledge of who I was. They are not connected to me in this way at all. I have recently discovered that someone knew of my origins by investigating and studying me. I did not want anyone getting the wrong idea so I have decided to tell on my own. As your Calvary Captain, it is my responsibility to tell the people the truth. I am the descendant of the Founder of the Abyss Order. I have only recently became aware of this information while I was on a trip. I am also from the fallen nation of Khannriah. I have not given any information to the Abyss and never will. I care deeply for the city and the people I call friends and family. I know this will cause fear and mistrust and I ask you to direct all that at me and none of the others. I have kept this a secret from even my late adopted father and understand the hatred I will receive and I am ready. I may not be who I said I was but the Knights have been true to themselves and have protected the city as they should. Acting Grandmaster Jean also is innocent in this case because I have kept this part of my life and identity hidden since I was a kid. As your Calvary Captain, I  have failed you and the City of Mond. but please take your anger out on me and not the others. I am the one who lied to you. Not them.

Kaeya Alberich

Kaeya put the feather down and sighed as he reread his paper. Tomorrow, everything about his life will be forever changed. He leaned back in his chair and looked around his empty home. 'Was it really a home?  All he did was sleep here. And even that was rare.' 

Kaeya sighs as he gets up before grabbing his paper and rolling it up and leaving. He was going to copy this page multiple times and post them around Mondstadt. He was going to expose himself before any one else could. He made his bed. Now... he has to lay in it. He just hoped to stay away from the Darknight Hero, lucky for him, the hero was bartending today. 

Kaeya quickly makes the copies and starts heading around Mondstadt and posting them. 'Amber would probably find these high ones first. Jean and Lisa, around the KoF headquaters and Diluc... will see the ones around Angel's Share. Everyone else will find out in time. Just as it should be.'

After Kaeya finished posting the papers, he climbed onto Barbatos Statue and sat on the hands overlooking the city and sighs. "The sun is going to rise soon... And it will all be over..." He brings his legs to his chest and stares into the direction of the sun. 'It'll be here soon. Might as well prepare. I'm so so sorry Crepus. I should have told you.'

As the sun rises among the Mondstadt sky, and people start opening shops for the day, Kaeya stays on the hands and watches. 'Barbatos, you should have never accepted me. I will only ruin everything.'