The Story Before the Story

Kanae bit her lip, nervous about what more the day could bring. She walked out from the doctor's office trembling slightly.

Is this OK?

Will he be happy?

There was no going back anyways. It was far too late to keep pushing it aside. Even under the giant college sweatshirts he had bought her, it was growing more and more noticeable.

Kanae Asmai... your 13 weeks pregnant.

A heavy exhale escaped her lips. This was going to hold Takashi back from all his plans. He couldn't focus as well on his studies with baby on the way, and it would be even harder after it was born. The chauffeur finally came to pick up Kanae, with a bright smile on her lips. This chauffeur was the only one who knew about Kanae's pregnancy. After all, she had to drive Kanae to every appointment. This chauffeur was also the only one who was happy about this pregnancy.

"So where are we going now ma'am? "

"Drive me home please Emmy. I feel sick."

Emmy grinned at her friend through the mirror. "Morning sickness?"

Kanae shook her head and stared out the window "I wish"

As they rolled up to the newly renovated house, Kanae noticed there was several other limos parked in front of the house. She threw open the door to the limo and walked into the house. There sat just about everyone from the host club.

Why?Why now?!

Kanae paused and waved to everyone. "Good...morning." She put on her best smile. Kyoya looked at her with his classic I'm Kyoya Ootori I own everything I have all the answers look. ((Well guess what Kyoya YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS!))

"Good morning Ms.Asami."Kyoya grinned

"Kanae!" Mitskuni said happily skipping over to her and hugging her. Then, he backed up.

"Woah Kanae are you..."

"Kanae...good morning." I heard a voice behind me

It was Haruhi!

A very pregnant Haruhi. Tamaki stood behind her grinning from ear to ear. "Kanae...your all red." He put his hand to my forehead "Your burning up Kanae! Sit down, sit down!"

She paused and backed up. Takashi lifted his head from the text book he was reading and looked at her worriedly.

"Kanae.." he began but Kanae couldn't do it anymore.

"Sorry...excuse..." she got up and began to back out of the room when Satoshi and Takashi's mom came rushing in.

Oh god! Make it stop!

"Kanae! Your looking...round. How've you been?" His mom said hugging her.

"Round?"Takashi repeated glancing at his fiancee.She was looking a little bit...very well fed. But nothing major.

"Im fine Ms.Morinozuka...just a bit..."

"She's sick!" shouted Tamaki! "She's got a fever!"

"Oh my...Kanae. You should go lie down."

"May I?"she asked holding on to the wall for support.

As Mrs.Morinozuka walked Kanae to the bedroom Takashi sat in his chair with a worried expression.

Everyone was silent, all concerned about Kanae. Mori stood as his mother came walking down the stairs with a wide grin on her face.

"Mom..."

"Haruhi you won't be the only one having a baby!"

"WHAT?!"everyone except for Kyoya yelled.

Now everyone turned to Takashi.

Takashi blinked and turned back down to his book, almost as if he didn't care.

Tamaki stomped over to him.

" Takashi you've destroyed the purity of the virgin bride! At least I married Haruhi before..."

"Takashi aren't you happy?" Haruhi cut in rubbing her own stomach.

The pen fell from Mori's hand and he stood up expressionless. He looked from Tamaki to Haruhi, to Haruhi's stomach and then to his mother. His eyes widened as if he had only just now processed the new information. He turned and went to his kitchen without saying a word.

His mother followed after him.

Takashi sighed and rested his head on his chin. Maybe this was a joke? ...yes the entire club was pulling a practical joke on him! That was it! He covered his face with both hands and sighed deeply. This...wasn't a practical joke was it. It was reality and there was no turning back.

It was almost as if she read his thoughts because his mother came up behind him. "Takashi...are you ok?" she asked rubbing his back. "Do you..."

"We were supposed to do so much..." he muttered. His mom tilted her head slightly and raised one eyebrow, so he continued. "We were supposed to get married and travel around a bit...Maybe even go to America... now the chances of us ever doing that is...slim."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because...theres so much that we have to do. And theres so much that we can't do with a child."

"Takashi it's not the end of the wo-"

" Mom is it too late to..." Takashi began before turning to see his fianceé in the door way. She had her eyes wide and looked horrified...

"I'm sorry Takashi..." she said on the verge of tears.

"No Kanae...we need to talk." he said rather sternly.

She nodded slowly, and his mom looked at them with concern in her eyes. They all left the kitchen and apologized to the guests and then it was just them alone.

Mom, Satoshi, Kanae, and Takashi.

"Kanae...why didn't you tell anyone?" his mother asked sipping her tea.

" I...was afraid...I mean. I wasn't even sure myself until 3 weeks ago. And I didn't know who to tell...or where to go! I was afraid to tell. Because...I wasn't sure if..." she sighed "I wasn't sure if you'd be truly happy...now I see my fears where correct."

" No. We are just going to miss a lot."

"We can travel with the baby!" Kanae said standing

"It's not just that it's just..."

"And we can have fun with her too!"

"And I'll be an uncle!" said Satoshi excitedly.

Everyone looked at him. Satoshi grinned from ear to ear. "I really want to be an uncle!"

"And I want to shop with Kanae for baby clothes." his mother chimed in.

"And I want to start a family with you" Kane said smiling at Mori

Mori nodded. "Then I suppose....we can keep the baby."

Satoshi squeals with joy.

((YAY PART 2 IS HERE!!!!!! I noticed a lot of _________xreader fanfics have with you having a baby! So i was like HOLD UP!! Without a doubt this story will be less popular...HOWEVER...maybe you guys can get your friends to do the likes and comments and votes and itll be fun! Ive been planning this for about a half a year and now I have the time!!!
;o3))